NEVERMORE Singer Completes Work On Solo Debut - Dec. 16, 2007

I think I heard 5-6 tracks so far....how about you Will? (brag, brag, brag)

P.S. Metalsteph is a dick

EatYourHeartOutPenis.jpg

I'll bet my left nut this album is better then anything Loomis has written in the last seven years.

There is no way to say this without starting some shit but here goes.

For a guy who talks so much shit about Jeff Loomis and Nevermore in general, I hope you have some sick tasty licks. Because if not, baseless. BASELESS!

On-topic, looking very forward to hearing this, Warrel.

There is no way to say this without starting some shit but here goes.

Nah, perfectly fine. I am talking shit about a band on their own forum, I deserve to get called out on it. It's just my opinion that the band went to hell when Jeff moved to seven strings, and he shouldn't say fuck solo albums when he hasn't even heard it yet. Best to leave it at that though so the thread doesn't get derailed.

For a guy who talks so much shit about Jeff Loomis and Nevermore in general, I hope you have some sick tasty licks. Because if not, baseless. BASELESS!

Ears have NOTHING to do with ability. If you like something, you like it. If you don't like it, then obviously you don't like it. I like Black Sabbath. Does that mean that I am unable to play Black Sabbath? I find Dream Theater incredibly boring. Does that mean that I can play better than John Petrucci? Fuck no. I have differing opinions from the ones stated in Detsom's post. For example, Jeff's playing as a whole didn't go to shit. He toned his skills down on Dead Heart, then started recovering on Enemies, stayed about the same on TGE, so he's gradually getting used to the 7 string. You can't deny that. But to say that nobody can say that something sucks until they are able to play is the same as some retarded Christian saying "Oh, you can't be a nonbeliever. Look at everything around you! WHERE DID IT COME FROM?!?!" We see it, we acknowledge it, but our differing opinions on it won't change, so fuck off.

Well since it's already derailed

Thank you Will, I agree with that completely. Obviously as a no name 17 year old, Jeff's worst is going to be better then my best, that's just common sense. I forgot to mention also I like EOR a lot, I just hate the other two.

And since a shit storm was already initiated I'll add more flame bait. The reason I'm so excited for this is because Warrel will be working with guitarist who care more about their songwriting than musicianship.

The death of the Omega pilots the war machine
We shall destroy the Earth
Rebuild it
None shall inherit it
Blood turned into fire
Made to drink like wine
Pile up the countless corpses and on them we shall dine

Zao?