NEVERMORE Singer Completes Work On Solo Debut - Dec. 16, 2007

Ears have NOTHING to do with ability. If you like something, you like it. If you don't like it, then obviously you don't like it. I like Black Sabbath. Does that mean that I am unable to play Black Sabbath? I find Dream Theater incredibly boring. Does that mean that I can play better than John Petrucci? Fuck no. I have differing opinions from the ones stated in Detsom's post. For example, Jeff's playing as a whole didn't go to shit. He toned his skills down on Dead Heart, then started recovering on Enemies, stayed about the same on TGE, so he's gradually getting used to the 7 string. You can't deny that. But to say that nobody can say that something sucks until they are able to play is the same as some retarded Christian saying "Oh, you can't be a nonbeliever. Look at everything around you! WHERE DID IT COME FROM?!?!" We see it, we acknowledge it, but our differing opinions on it won't change, so fuck off.
lol

Also I'd like to say one of you vastly misinterpreted what I meant by sick tasty lick.

Bark at the Moon is a sick tasty lick, not difficult at all. Foxy Woman is a sick tasty lick. Textures is just one huge sick tasty lick, and on the whole is not difficult.

Taste is relative, I know that; however, the message remains the same.

*sighs* and the DVD?.... yeah, it'll be released past our lifetime. Even the band won't see its release.