Nevermore Sucks and so does God Forbid

If you would like to have an intelligent discussion about the pros and cons of the music that both Opeth and Nevermore respectively create, I would happy to discuss it with you. However, I have no desire to get into some childish name calling contest.

My head is just fine, but thanks for your concern.

Nevermore played 14 songs, not 50.

By the way, if you think that Nevermore is so bad, why did you stay for all "50" songs?

GZ

I agree with General Zod. Though I feel Opeth ruled and the other bands pretty much sucked regardless of that I gave legit reasons (in another post) . Besides, these are all opinions and each of us has a right to them. Obviously the comment about Nevermore playing 50 songs is an ignorant exaggeration, I would not even try to talk sense with this idiot ( Yor Mama). Just by his name , he sounds like a fake psuedo for someone else hiding their true feelings.

-John

Heh, well, I think the nick "Yor Momma" is right away pretty clearly indicative of all you need to know.

His opinion, at this point, rates about as low as a mechanized mole with a highly effective shovel programmed to find how quickly the core of the planet can be reached. Which, incidentally, would probably be more capable of providing the intelligent discussion General Zod requested than this guy is.

Of the show I saw, Nevermore was my favorite act. God Forbid was also a lot more impressive than what I had heard originally. And Yor Momma, sorry but you can't flame a person for his/her personal tastes :p

It is complete ignorance to say that such and such a band "sucks"...they are all metal, so you should at least respect what they do. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you have to disrespect everyone who does happen to like them.

Sitting through God Forbid was agony, but Nevermore is the best fucking band in metal right now and the Assbury Park and Brooklyn shows only confirmed my opinion...anyone who does not see this tour is depriving himself of experiencing the future of metal.

No way! Warrel Dane is one of the finest metal vocalists out there!

I wouldn't say he is the finest out there. Mostly he manages to pull off some very unique and interesting vocals, but there are also times when I'm thinking what the hell is he doing? His over-dramatic voice makes me cringe at times, and live he sings off-key far too often. I mean if you have been the lead singer of a band for over 15 years you should at least have learned to stay in key.

I must admit though that he sounds fabulous on his new solo album praises to the war machine.