Nevermore --- THE 8mm Filmography

guitarguru777 said:
This will totoally kick anythings ass thats come out in the past 20 years. its totally gonna play away the song remains the same and some kind of monster. This will be the best Rocumentry since SPINAL TAP !!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to hear what they are gonna call it

Da Fukn Guru

for sure it will ... i guess i`m offline now :) till tomorrow ;)

Hmmm... I think I must have one of the only Beta machines left that actually still work in existance.

I don't understand this thread in the first place, otherwise, I'd answer, "yes I will" to that.

will it include Jeff's undisputed Toys r us Nintendo championships from when he was 12? I heard he actually brought his guitar to the place, whenever he wasn't handling one of the controls.

Thats still under debate. They arent sure yet. They are really trying to make jeff seem like a hermit on this for some reason. Like he NEVER EVER EVER came out of his bedroom.

It might be to make us all think if we actually practice we have a chance of being that good ....lol

See .. this is the thing. The closed door bit is really jeffs thing. So probably not. They are trying to prtray warrel as someone of intellegence, and him masturbating over his chemistry set in the bathroom would ruin that ....lol

But you never know ... you know how warrel is he will put anything out there for the fans.

rofl.gif

Nocturn13 said:
Wow, that´s awesome. And my grandpa will give me his old 8mm machine, hehehehe. :headbang:

aww i guess i`ll come and visit u, when it comes out :p

:headbang: :headbang: