NEVERMORE To "Fight Fire" On Upcoming METALLICA Tribute CD - Apr. 29, 2002

Ah well, i seem to be doing this a lot lately

:)

ps How can you say hair metal is NOT metal?
Hair metal rules!!!

Down the basement lock the cellar door
and baby talk dirty to me!

The girl next door knows the score
she wants more than foreplay...

Let's go across the tracks where pussy ain't no feline
Rev up my Chevy I'm gonna pay to play
Baby Lickity-split I like that taste I push ahead and I fall behind
I'm just a good Good Tom I just wanna stay

classic lyrics!!
:hotjump:

Gonna sound awesome,I'm sure.Great band like Nevermore covering killer song like "Fight Fire w/ Fire"...can't wait to hear it.

Originally posted by thewendy
ps How can you say hair metal is NOT metal?
Hair metal rules!!!

Are you referring to my post in the "Old School" forum? It was partially meant as a joke reference to a quote from Sacred Reich, but I really don't consider hair bands to be metal...never have. Motley Crue, Skid Row, Poison, Warrant, etc...I never liked 'em. I was listening to Metallica, Megadeth, Testament, Anthrax, and Forbidden at that time in my life :)

Nevermore doing FFwF??

Eck... that would be hideous... just imagine WD doing the monotone grunt that hetfeild does... ewwww...

Doo... unnn... to... aaaa... theres....

And with all that tremelo, the 7 string will get muddy for sure... Hey jeff, hows about using a real guitar? :err:

we are doing RTL not FFWF....we wanted to do FFWF ...maybe you know more than we do!! hehehe
WD

NEVERMORE have apparently changed their minds and will now be covering METALLICA's "Ride The Lightning" and not "Fight Fire With Fire" (as previously reported) for an upcoming METALLICA tribute album, to be issued through Nuclear Blast Records later in the year. An instrumental version of the NEVERMORE rendition of the track was recently demoed during the pre-production sessions for the band's forthcoming studio CD, tentatively entitled Enemies Of Reality, which will likely be recorded before the end of the summer with producer Andy Sneap for a late 2002/early 2003 release through Century Media Records.

Yes, this is from Blabbermouth.

Will this be appearing on enemies of reality to? Id much rather buy it on there then by a tribute album.

Originally posted by WD
we are doing RTL not FFWF....we wanted to do FFWF ...maybe you know more than we do!! hehehe
WD
LOL
Well, WD, I think I do know more than you.... :D