NEVERMORE To Release 'Voyager' DVD In The Fall - Mar. 16, 2008

honestly, between the massive delay and the total omission of the Seattle show i stopped caring. wtf do i give a shit to see a bunch of fuzzy krauts sing along with wd anyway? i saw it in person. good enough.

I finally have it!!!! *spins - vomits on shoe*

I'm setting a day aside this weekend so I can invite friends over and watch it wif everybody. Keeping it in the box is going to be difficult...

I should make a Nevermore cake...or something..
Vodka and salad? ;) :puke:

Thank you for the awesome birthday present, Andrew!

:lol: ^ My friend Lynne tells me, she doesn't know how I'm going to do it, but I will probably have it in the DVD player before I get it out of the plastic. She was teasing me that I had to wait for Xmas morning to watch it. She knows I cannot do that! lol!

Grrr! Come on UPS! Come on! Quit jerking off to mah DVD in your brown jackets, and gimme!!!! I think the wait will make me insane. :loco:

I'd like to thank play.com for being "temporarily out of stock" since pre-ordering. Appreciate it.

i fuckin love it, i've watched it so many times. except on the second disc on some of the festival stuff the lighting is weird and it turns black every couple seconds, idk its weird. but overall fucking awesome especially disc 1, definitely their best playing as well some of their live stuff i've seen is just ok

i fuckin love it, i've watched it so many times. except on the second disc on some of the festival stuff the lighting is weird and it turns black every couple seconds, idk its weird. but overall fucking awesome especially disc 1, definitely their best playing as well some of their live stuff i've seen is just ok

I agree, some of the best stuff that I've seen is captured on the first dvd...

I finally watched the DVD with some fellow Neverheads the other day.
I really enjoyed it..There are a ton of great shots in there.

In particular I found the Gigantour and Wacken (BODIES!) segments to be a lot more enjoyable...maybe I was more awake when I watched those? :)
And I agree...it's a lot nicer watching it on a big screen than a tiny box :p

A tour early this year you say? Can't wait! :Spin: