NEVERMORE To Release 'Voyager' DVD In The Fall - Mar. 16, 2008

Upscaling a content of SD(720x576 or 720x480) resolution to 720p or 1080p doesnt mean that you get quality of HD noob!

what can I say, great DVD... bought it the day it was released.. the cuts are a bit fast, but overall very nice thing... when does it come out in the US? :p

Anyone else have problems with picture and sound stuttering in some of the bonus live videos from the festivals?

I downloaded a different one from mininova .... works perfect. Awsome quality after the up-conversion. The 5.1 is awsome ....

There only 1 problem ... not enough behind the scenes :(

Amazing performance none the less. I'm more into the candid behind the scenes shit. Ill be getting my copy on the 11th of Nov (Delivery Date).

Highlights for me were

Matricide - OMFG they need to do this live ALL THE TIME !!!
Dead Heart In a Dead World ...amazing live wish they would do it more often
What Tomorrow Knows / Garden Of Grey - So cool how they did this
and 7 Tongues .... fucking killer

Had a friend over yesterday and had him sit and watch it. Hes now a Nevermore fan again. He had written them off after Calvert left. What a cock ... lol

I downloaded a different one from mininova .... works perfect. Awsome quality after the up-conversion. The 5.1 is awsome ....

There only 1 problem ... not enough behind the scenes :(

Amazing performance none the less. I'm more into the candid behind the scenes shit. Ill be getting my copy on the 11th of Nov (Delivery Date).

Highlights for me were

Matricide - OMFG they need to do this live ALL THE TIME !!!
Dead Heart In a Dead World ...amazing live wish they would do it more often
What Tomorrow Knows / Garden Of Grey - So cool how they did this
and 7 Tongues .... fucking killer

Had a friend over yesterday and had him sit and watch it. Hes now a Nevermore fan again. He had written them off after Calvert left. What a cock ... lol

Both time that I've seen them they played DHIADW. :huh:

They also played What Tomorrow Knows/Garden the second time I saw them. :huh:

Oh well, still can't wait until I get mine.

the WTK/Garden was pretty much exclusive to the shows revolving around the DVD recording. they haven't played Garden since what... 96 or 97? it might have slipped in once or twice, but I haven't read any setlists with it on there since that time. WTK pops in every once in a while, but like Garden, it isn't frequent. DHIADW comes out for headlining shows, but not all of them. although, saying that Nevermore has to place a certain song live more often is redundant. they need to play live more often.

Both time that I've seen them they played DHIADW. :huh:

They also played What Tomorrow Knows/Garden the second time I saw them. :huh:

Oh well, still can't wait until I get mine.

The 3 times I have seen them they havent playes ANY of those.

1: Opening for Dimmu Borgir
2: Gigantour
3: Gigantour (same tour different city)

I havent caught a headlining gig cause Im no where near where they headline

Anyone else have problems with picture and sound stuttering in some of the bonus live videos from the festivals?

It's just your DVD player. Just ask Neal.

But seriously, there seems to be a problem with the first pressing of the DVD. I've tried two copies, and neither of them worked on my Sony (first time ever). However, both worked on my computer's DVD player. Go figure.

And I think Neal is actually partially right, disc 2 seems to work on some regular DVD players from what I've heard on other forums. Maybe I'll just have to buy some cheap piece of shit player, seems to work better on those.