Nevermore's New 2nd Guitar Player

Executioner213

Ultimate Meatbag
Sep 2, 2001
Spokane, WA
www.facebook.com
Who is the new rhythm guitarist for nevermore. I went and saw them in may and was wondering who he is. I have a pic of me onstage next to him during the Phoenix, Arizona show ( email me if you want to see it) Just want to know who he is.
Thanks

Curran Murphy, he is only touring with the band, he is not (as of yet) really in the band. In the studio Nevermore are going to stay a four-piece but they will have a second guitarist touring with them.

Currans full time band is AGGRESSION CORE a hard-core band out of Seattle. They have a second CD do out by January, Curran is a phenomenal lead guitar player. You can check them out at www.aggressioncore.com

Why do they take a second guitar player in the first place?

So the bottom doesn't drop out when the solos are played

Yah, speaking of the videos. I thought I saw a second guitarist in the video for Believe in Nothing. It might have been in the Next in Line video. I could check if I wasn't a lazy bastard because I have the DHIADW import with the videos Next In Line and What Tomorrow Knows on it. Does anybody else have that import CD?
So, who's the other guitarist in the videos?

2nd Guitarist ? curran Murphy isnt it ? I think its important they have a 2nd guy to keep the heaviness when Jeff demonstrates one of his killer solos , theres a lot of songs which when played live need that 2nd guy to basically keep it sounding exactly like the recording & im not alone in saying he would be a key member for NEVERMORE :D