NEW ALBUM 2020/2021?

CharIie

Moss
Oct 19, 2015
Under the gray sky
New Album 2020/2021

- News feed:

December, 31st 2018 - Laiho declares in instagram video that he is working on some "new shit". Those are the first hints at a new album.​

March, 9th 2019 - Laiho confirms he has been working on new stuff for CoB. ( On Youtube at /watch?v=jC6vC5eorp8 )​

- Fans discussion:

- Color of the album:
- It will be:
Turquoise/Teal/Dark cyan (1)
Dark gray w/ light blue (1)
Black (1)​
- It should be:
Turquoise/Teal/Dark cyan (1)
Green (1)​

Last edited:
Reactions: COB-666
Haha :D Hexed has been ready for a long time... ( and 2015-IWC, 2019 HX, 4 years long time... ) So...

I know, I know. I just wanted to make a joke on the recent 'hype wave' haha. But still, I enjoy knowing that he is not waiting for the release and the end of the tour to start working on new material. The Album#11 might come a lot faster than Hexed.

I know, I know. I just wanted to make a joke on the recent 'hype wave' haha. But still, I enjoy knowing that he is not waiting for the release and the end of the tour to start working on new material. The Album#11 might come a lot faster than Hexed.

Like Hatebreeder (1999) - Follow the Reaper (2000) :)

Well, Hexed being released in March 2019, it's not completely stupid to expect something for the last quarter of 2020. But it still think it'll be around summer 2021.

Super hyped...

This is the finally the album with no keyboards right?

What color is the cover going to be though?

I wonder if there's something wrong with this coming album then. Given Alexi likes Grass the best out of that album and that song is just 3/5, and he's already writing new stuff. What the hell is going on... I do get the feeling there could be some gems on this album, the soundworld is nice and there's a few promising songtitles. Maybe he's just come up with some cool new stuff and there's no bigger mystery. Life's too short to hold breath waiting like this, tho. Oh and the next album will be dark-grey-turquoise.

Doesn't mean there's something wrong with Hexed. I mean what is he supposed to do with his time? They're not touring, if he's in a creative mood he's got to take advantage of it.

Hexed is going to be like all recent COB albums, there's going to be some great stuff and some good stuff, perhaps one or two that are less than good. But neither Hexed nor XI are going to be AYDY II, unfortunately.

Doesn't mean there's something wrong with Hexed. I mean what is he supposed to do with his time? They're not touring, if he's in a creative mood he's got to take advantage of it.

Hexed is going to be like all recent COB albums, there's going to be some great stuff and some good stuff, perhaps one or two that are less than good. But neither Hexed nor XI are going to be AYDY II, unfortunately.
Very true. My band is working on its second EP which should be released sometime before the end of the month (It's not yet ready so one might say that we are in a hurry), yet I spent most of yesterday writing lyrics and recording demo vocals to a song that will not be released on said second EP. Why? I got an idea and didn't want to wait on it.

Also, AYDY II? What? It's FTR II we all want! :D

Reactions: COB-666
Yeah I will soon. It's got no keyboard, tho, so it's missing that department along with its versatile sound options and ambient stuff (because I can't dive into that technicality now, it would take too long). But with 2 guitars, one bass and drums, it's fucking good for me, and I want some opinions and criticism on it once I upload it. The material itself is relatively easy to play, it's all about mood and creativity. Actually it's like Hypocrisy without solos and more Burzum-like influences, and vocals will be higher pitch.

Anyways I hope Alexi has his shit together on this album (Hexed) and puts his mental energies into it. You need someone to piss him off and some hangover days wouldn't hurt the artistic mind either.