New album and ep!!

Migs

Friday the 13th addict
Jul 6, 2004
Rome,Italy
On the new update on the official site Anders talks about "album/ep" , that's great, maybe we'll have a cool ep someday soon, before the new album!!:)

I hope so!Looking forward for more updates...so maybe I calm down and stop making stupid dreams about katatonia.

Funny news about this snowborder film...How come that they chose a Katatonia song?What it has to do with snowbording???

the cover of the EP should be Anders's face from this pic.....

ninajonas.jpg

Deliverance6 said:

Deliverance, you are my second best friend (after Fred, you understand why) but sorry, I have to disagree on this point. I think this pic is a bit too cheerful for a depressed band like Katatonia, it wouldn`t fit with the music.
Oh, that makes me think... maybe the release of the new album is taking so long because they are re- writing and re- recording the songs just to make them fit with this coverartwork. My advice: change the cover, not the music!

salisbury said:
Deliverance6 said:

Deliverance, you are my second best friend (after Fred, you understand why) but sorry, I have to disagree on this point. I think this pic is a bit too cheerful for a depressed band like Katatonia, it wouldn`t fit with the music.
Oh, that makes me think... maybe the release of the new album is taking so long because they are re- writing and re- recording the songs just to make them fit with this coverartwork. My advice: change the cover, not the music!

hmmmm.....at first I thought Anders's face seemed very sad and distraught......but after taking a closer look I think he is possibly just constipated......a great pic....dont get me wrong...I love the pic.....but I see your point salisbury.....it just wouldnt be right for a Katatonia cover....
;)

Deliverance6 said:
salisbury said:
hmmmm.....at first I thought Anders's face seemed very sad and distraught......but after taking a closer look I think he is possibly just constipated......a great pic....dont get me wrong...I love the pic.....but I see your point salisbury.....it just wouldnt be right for a Katatonia cover....
;)

I think his face looks more..mhh.. drunk?

ha ha I know that place! you can have very good parties in that club and beer is even cheaper than in Italy...