New album Foregone out February 2023

では、今はどうですか?
Mate, you got two nukes already but you are still so cheeky you expect me to google translate your kanjis. I did it this time, but you should fix your browser, or whatever (I assume) auto-translates. Or let's all use our native languages, and embrace Babylon.
True, I'm pretty sure arguing about IF listener statistics has no real life advantage :D.
The next time I'm at an IF concert I am going to wisen people up about the fact that according to an extremely representative FInnish metal site, their favorite albums are Clayman, CC and Colony. It has been told. The people have spoken.

IF's next tour is looking grim. Only 2% of people think Foregone is deserving of a top 3 spot, so I am sure they are going to get booed off-stage if those fools don't respect the opinion of a FINNISH METAL SITE and tailor their setlist according to that.

Reactions: Xpyro125
Man, I went to work for one day, and this forum went just about to violence. Seems about time to open a bottle of wine.

This is, for all intents and purposes, a joke.

Mate, you got two nukes already but you are still so cheeky you expect me to google translate your kanjis. I did it this time, but you should fix your browser, or whatever (I assume) auto-translates. Or let's all use our native languages, and embrace Babylon.

The next time I'm at an IF concert I am going to wisen people up about the fact that according to an extremely representative FInnish metal site, their favorite albums are Clayman, CC and Colony. It has been told. The people have spoken.

IF's next tour is looking grim. Only 2% of people think Foregone is deserving of a top 3 spot, so I am sure they are going to get booed off-stage if those fools don't respect the opinion of a FINNISH METAL SITE and tailor their setlist according to that.

Haha, wow that one poll really got under your skin. Saunan takana ois tilaa tuollaiselle huoran penikalle.

Haha, wow that one poll really got under your skin. Saunan takana ois tilaa tuollaiselle huoran penikalle.
What got under my skin is your mental disorder which made you think that poll is representative of anything. I only heard good things about the Finnish education system, so you must've been adamant to somehow get out of that system without too much to show for it, at least regarding critical thinking and logical deductions.

Then again, Steve Jobs, an arguably smart man chose death over conventional medicine, so maybe you are not dumb, just have some blindspots in your brain. Consider yourself lucky, because at least you could learn from your mistake, unlike Mr. Jobs.

Be like Elon Musk. Be less like Steve Jobs.

edit: Elon Musk is an asshole just like Jobs, the only difference between the two is Musk is alive.

Last edited:
What got under my skin is your mental disorder which made you think that poll is representative of anything. I only heard good things about the Finnish education system, so you must've been adamant to somehow get out of that system without too much to show for it, at least regarding critical thinking and logical deductions.

Then again, Steve Jobs, an arguably smart man chose death over conventional medicine, so maybe you are not dumb, just have some blindspots in your brain. Consider yourself lucky, because at least you could learn from your mistake, unlike Mr. Jobs.

Well if mine or someone elses mental state or disorders makes you lose your shit, you will have hard time. Hugs and good luck in your future Battles. You should see a therapist on regular basis, some Finnish education would also be useful.

Reactions: DE4life
"Explain to me again why two posts a man with drinking problems put onto Facebook six plus years ago and then deleted five minutes later caused a lifelong hatred to emerge within you?"

Well if mine or someone elses mental state or disorders makes you lose your shit, you will have hard time. Hugs and good luck in your future Battles. You should see a therapist on regular basis, some Finnish education would also be useful.
It's more about the expectations, than about your lack of comprehension. Autistic people acting like autistic people is indeed normal, but since it's not written on your figurative forehead, I had the same expectations towards you as towards any other healthy adult. Seeing a drunken fool shitting himself on the tram is still less annoying, than you lacking common sense, because once again, I wouldn't expect much from a homeless person anyway.

In a vacuum, everyone should have a right to be dumbs as fuck, but since it is an online board where we exchange thoughts, it is sadly quite hard to just ignore when someone like you lacks the bare minimum. At least the regular "X record is better!!" arguments are ultimately noot, because it's very hard to judge taste objectively. However, you repeatedly failing to understand what a non-representative sample mean is easy to judge.

And no, thank you, I am more than fine without that dark corner of Finnish education which somehow let you graduate. Maybe it's more of a human education, and it's all about giving people like you a chance?
"Explain to me again why two posts a man with drinking problems put onto Facebook six plus years ago and then deleted five minutes later caused a lifelong hatred to emerge within you?"
It didn't cause me anything. I simply see the irony of you behaving like a 13 year old girl when Anders is not being PR-savy, yet somehow casually push Jesper's shit on the side, like that is some boys will be boys act.

In fact, if it is retrospectively causing me anything, it's sadness. Seeing Jesper still clearly struggling is kind of bad. We were all hopeful about his recovery, but him running the same circles again is making me realize that it's probably it; that's the most we can hope for.

It didn't cause me anything. I simply see the irony of you behaving like a 13 year old girl when Anders is not being PR-savy, yet somehow casually push Jesper's shit on the side, like that is some boys will be boys act.

In fact, if it is retrospectively causing me anything, it's sadness. Seeing Jesper still clearly struggling is kind of bad. We were all hopeful about his recovery, but him running the same circles again is making me realize that it's probably it; that's the most we can hope for.

What are you talking about? Jesper hasn't had any drunken outbursts in years and has recently gone out to play in Japan with Cyhra as well as playing a festival appearance with THE last year, making another appearance recently and as per Niclas FB page is helping write the next batch of THE songs. He also had an hour plus interview recently where he seemed in better shape mentally than he has been in years.

But yeah, other than that he's circling the drain for sure.

Reactions: anzi
What are you talking about? Jesper hasn't had any drunken outbursts in years and has recently gone out to play in Japan with Cyhra as well as playing a festival appearance with THE last year, making another appearance recently and as per Niclas FB page is helping write the next batch of THE songs. He also had an hour plus interview recently where he seemed in better shape mentally than he has been in years.

But yeah, other than that he's circling the drain for sure.
What I mean is that he is still incapable to consistently perfrom live, and even in that interview if I remember correctly, he admitted that he is still struggling. Yes, on one hand he is not dead and can do some more laid-back things here and there, whoch is great. On the other hand it's becoming pretty clear that he will most likely never fully recover, which is said. Both on a personal and on a somewhat selfish artistic level.

Depends what you mean by fully recover. When he was "able" to play full tours he was self-medicating with alcohol due to anxiety issues. If he's gotten to a point where he can be comfortable with his balance of live performances and isn't having to hit the bottle to drown out his anxiety then surely that's a form of recovery?

Expecting a full recovery at all is a failure to understand what's wrong with Jesper. This is about managing his conditions in the best way, not curing them. If he's on the road to doing that then it's strange to me that this would make you sad.

Reactions: Xpyro125
It's more about the expectations, than about your lack of comprehension. Autistic people acting like autistic people is indeed normal, but since it's not written on your figurative forehead, I had the same expectations towards you as towards any other healthy adult. Seeing a drunken fool shitting himself on the tram is still less annoying, than you lacking common sense, because once again, I wouldn't expect much from a homeless person anyway.

In a vacuum, everyone should have a right to be dumbs as fuck, but since it is an online board where we exchange thoughts, it is sadly quite hard to just ignore when someone like you lacks the bare minimum. At least the regular "X record is better!!" arguments are ultimately noot, because it's very hard to judge taste objectively. However, you repeatedly failing to understand what a non-representative sample mean is easy to judge.

And no, thank you, I am more than fine without that dark corner of Finnish education which somehow let you graduate. Maybe it's more of a human education, and it's all about giving people like you a chance?

Just realized you are from Hungary, and based on your behavior a big Orbán fan. That would explain the aggressive categorizing of people and lack of common sense. Or you are gay immigrant living in there, that would explain the emotional damage level.

In France we have this famous variety singer called « Renaud », he is a strong addict to alcohol and is probably about to die from it soon. Jesper physically makes me think more and more to him :(

B473A7B8-BCC1-484E-AE4E-EB8C30BBC880.jpeg

Just realized you are from Hungary, and based on your behavior a big Orbán fan. That would explain the aggressive categorizing of people and lack of common sense. Or you are gay immigrant living in there, that would explain the emotional damage level.
It doesn't surprise me that your level of emotional intelligence is seemingly pretty close to your actual intelligence level, and you managed to showcase the lack of both in just 2 sentences. First you somehow decided that I must be an Orbán fan, who is infamously pretty conservative when it comes to lmbtq people or immigration, then right after that you make a joke at the expense of these people. Somehow you are too stupid to realize that you just showcased the exact behaviour which would net you an applause from actual Orbán fans.

I can cut you some slack though, because most of us are only informed by foreign country's politicians via distorted glasses, so I don't expect you to know anything substantial about Orbán, the same way I don't know much about Finnish politics. Still, sadly it is not enough to wash you clean from your derogatory remarks, while trying, and as you do lately here, failing to have the moral high-ground.

And from the number of L's you've been taking lately, I guess it comes as no surprise that you were wrong once again, as I have never ever voted for Orbán. Next time try to say the inverse of what you'd actually say, then you may get something right.