New album Foregone out February 2023

Screenshot_20240818_125332_com.huawei.android.launcher_edit_588327164340955.jpg

I had this come up this morning and was pretty confused, as I don't recall leaving a comment on anything Bjorn posted recently.

Well, in 2016 he'd linked to a Papa Roach song. I guess releasing Battles wasn't enough trolling for that year. I dryly replied "your inspiration?" and for some reason 8 years later either Bjorn or his social media manager decided to respond to that irritated comment with a heart, lmao.

Niclas also did this with a bunch of old posts recently (although not all the way back to 2016) so there must be some reason for it. Visibility/algorithm related maybe.

I had it happen with Niclas, though I'm also unsure exactly why. It's a bit confusing every time it happens though. I don't think I knew Bjorn even had a FB. If I did, I'd probably troll him relentlessly. :D

Reactions: Xpyro125
I had it happen with Niclas, though I'm also unsure exactly why. It's a bit confusing every time it happens though. I don't think I knew Bjorn even had a FB. If I did, I'd probably troll him relentlessly. :D

He hasn't posted on his FB since 2020, so even though he is on there, he doesn't really use it. Barely any comments on anything he posted either, even back then. Seems like he doesn't give much of a shit about social media, which is probably for the best, honestly.

Or, maybe, you nailed it with your comment.

Lmao, I mean, yeah, he or his social media manager could have just taken it as a genuine question rather than a sarcastic jab. Or just liked a bunch of comments without even looking at what was said.

We're about a month away from the Euro tour. They've got a couple of warm-up dates before it starts, which is interesting because historically they play songs they haven't played in a while at those kinds of shows and use them as a measuring stick of sorts. Anyone have any predictions as to what we see on this tour? Will we see new songs from Foregone make their live debut? Will we see the most basic, cookie-cutter bullshit setlist as usual? Will we see them add Upon an Oaken Throne in as the opener? My bold prediction is that Suburban Me will finally happen with Michael Amott playing the solo. Likely? No, but I won't let this dream go.