New album Foregone out February 2023

I wouldn't put too much hope on it. Bjorn doesn't seem to be a very "compromised" guy when it comes to interviews and interactions. Though, maybe we'll have some good bits.

The dude who interviewed Jesper said he had already recorded an interview with Björn as well, he is just waiting for it to be green lit. I'm glad he finally speaks, because I honestly can't take so many Anders PR talk in such succession. I need some Björn PR talk for a change of scenery. I'm also interested in his thoughts about THE, as he never seemed to be so distant from Jesper.

He said he didn't ask about THE on the comment section. That's a bummer.

Better AI art generator, In Flames albums, let's go.

https://thumbsnap.com/gen

Lunar Strain

gen

Subterranean

gen

The Jester Race

gen

Whoracle

gen

Colony

gen

Clayman

gen

Reroute to Remain

gen

Soundtrack to Your Escape

gen

Come Clarity

gen

A&P Reacts interview with Bjorn is up. Interesting notes on the songwriting process. Sounds like Chris actually contributed a few guitar parts here and there. And apparently Dialogue is going to be an "experimental" song.

Apparently there's a lot of acoustic guitar on this album. I think the first song is going to be an acoustic instrumental for sure, and I would expect Foregone Pt.2 to be one, as well.

A&P Reacts interview with Bjorn is up. Interesting notes on the songwriting process. Sounds like Chris actually contributed a few guitar parts here and there. And apparently Dialogue is going to be an "experimental" song.

Apparently there's a lot of acoustic guitar on this album. I think the first song is going to be an acoustic instrumental for sure, and I would expect Foregone Pt.2 to be one, as well.
I vaguely remember a comment under the Foregone vid where someone praised Chris' play on the song, then someone else told him it's all Björn. OP then called him a fucking retard and how it's obviously Chris. Turns out he was probbaly right haha

I am possibly missing something obvious, but why are the album titles becoming all messed up in the AI generated pictures?

Kind of reminded me of these Lotus race games I played as a kid. They weren't officially licenced, so consequently the computer controlled drivers were named like Alain Prospathe, Ayrton Sendup, Nijel Mansail etc. :p

I vaguely remember a comment under the Foregone vid where someone praised Chris' play on the song, then someone else told him it's all Björn. OP then called him a fucking retard and how it's obviously Chris. Turns out he was probbaly right haha
There's a live video on YouTube.

Holy shit.

I made all of that up.

Why would you do this to us

Looks like IF made a few changes to their set last night. They swapped out Deliver Us for Leeches and Episode 666 for The Hive.

Goddamn it, I really wanted to see "Episode 666" live. Oh well. "The Hive"'s still pretty cool too, I guess.

Chicago livestream set now on youtube. Setlist is great though i would swap Graveland with a different JR song.

Acoustic intro sounds interesting.

Stand Ablaze sounds awesome and thankfully intro solo was played right this time.

Reactions: GraemeSinclair