New Album Purchases

Trogdor 666

Brawltrocuted
Aug 15, 2007
Voorhees, NJ
Hey! Just thought I'd resurrect a dead thread with all the new awesomeness I have bought! Including what may be 2 of my favorite albums this year just released today!!

Arch Enemy - Rise of the Tyrant
Dethklok - The Dethalbum (Deluxe Edition)
Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon
Killswitch Engage - As Daylight Dies: Special Edition
Devildriver - The Last Kind Words

And my next purchase is Nightwish. It feels good to say that.

We needed one of these threads!

So far this month I have plonked me cash on the counter for:

Amorphis- Silent Waters
And to think I nearly didn't buy this album. I have fallen in love with it instantly. So much so that I've also bought..

Amorphis-Eclipse
Another mint album. Tomi Joutsen's voice... I know I may have said this before but he is amazing.

Epica-The Divine Conspiracy
I don't know what to think of ths to be honest. Some of it I like. Simone's voice is really good on this. But somehow I'm just not into it. I'm giving it another chance though. I try not to judge things too quick.

Ensiferum- Iron
Seeing as I love ensiferum at the moment this had to be bought.

Therion- Lemuria
I love Sirius B so it needed to be bought really.

Falconer-Falconer
I keep hearing their stuff on LastFM and I'm trying to broaden my horizons a bit metal wise. Plus the fact it's a damn sight cheaper than the Apocalytica album and it doesn't have Corey Taylor on it.

That should be enough for the month what with DPP which I've already paid for.(just so I could get the digipak 2CD version)
I just need to wait until the 1st Oct.

Epica - The Divine Conspiracy (deluxe edition)

I love this album
heart.gif

Aww crap, I forgot I also bought Amorphis' new album, Silent Waters. Is it wrong that "Sign", the bonus track is probably my favorite song on the album?

VERY nice findings at Vintage Vinyl tonight...

Kamelot - One Cold Winter's Night DVD
Amorphis - Am Universum

And an early copy of the special editiion of some little album called Dark Passion Play. They also gave me a wristband to come back and see the band who made it, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna bother :lol:

I've been a bit lax in buying albums these past few months. Of course i bought Nightwish - Dark Passion Play (Collector's Edition), and when i was at the After Forever concert, i picked up their current self-title album, but too much of my money this last few months has gone towards special events (like traveling all over to see Nightwish, buying their merchandise, and everything related to that week), and video games (Bioshock, Beautiful Katamari, Half-Life 2 Orange Box, Guitar Hero 3). So albums have been a bit on hold :p

But in my next buying spree coming soon i plan to pick up some of my favorites for this year: Novembers Doom - Novella Reservoir, Devin Townsend Presents Ziltoid The Omniscient, Arch Enemy - Rise of the Tyrant, and probably one or two others that i'm sure i'm forgetting and have thus far not nabbed. I always like to pick up my favorites before the year ends so that i am ready for the coming year. Right off the bat in 2008 i know i'll be picking up the Limited Deluxe Edition of Ayreon - 01011001 (otherwise simply known as "the Y album").

Circus of Dead Squirrels - Indoor Recess

These guys are a little known "Industrial Circus Metal" band out of Connecticut and I think they're geniuses. Luckily enough they had their most recent CD produced by the company I work for, that's how I found out about 'em!

^i 've been meaning to get that cd for a long time but with a bunch of videogames coming out i ll have to buy it later

Just ordered Tarja's My Winter Storm ltd CD+DVD version which should arrive in mail on it's Finnish release day Wed 14th.

Latest Purchases...

Avenged Sevenfold - Avenged Sevenfold: Blame Guitar Hero II! Beast and the Harlot was like a gateway drug and this new album has some great, creative songs on it! I recommend "Almost Easy"

Polkadot Cadaver - Purgatory Dance Party: Glad to see the guys from Dog Fashion Disco, one of the most underappreciated bands EVER are still working even after they "broke up" at the beginning of 2007.

I was very naughty.... Instead of finishing my present buying I bought:

Finntroll: Nattfod
The Gathering: Nighttime Birds
Nevermore: This Godless Endeavour
ABBA: Gold

I know, I deserve a smacked wrist I really do:oops::oops:

Dillinger Escape Plan - Ire Works
Nightwish - End of an Era Limited Edition (1 dvd and 2 cds)
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Blind Guardian - Imaginations Through the Looking Glass