New Album Purchases

Spent way too much money yesterday!

Bought the following:

Opeth - Blackwater Park

Opeth- Damnation

Opeth - Deliverance

Therion- Theli

By the way does anyone what is going on with Therion at the moment? I've only just found out that the Niemann brothers were both leaving. Oh well, it's a bit of a shame as I think Kristian is a very underrated guitarist. At least I got to see them way back in December last year.

Triple Post! (I'm sorry!)

Just bought the following

Land - Tyr. I really like this. I would have got 'Ragnarok' if I'd had enough cash on me.

Solens Rotter - Vintersorg. Good stuff.

Hold your Colour - Pendulum

One of the lads at work loves this album and since seeing the video to 'Propane Nightmares' which I love at the moment I had to get it. A bargain at £6 really. It's a mix of drum and bass and rock, a bit like the Prodigy with balls.
Talking about the Prodigy, I got 'The Prodigy Experience' on iTunes. That was an interesting blast past from the past. Jesus, did I have a forgotten misspent youth listening to rave music? How do I know all the songs then?

Vader - The darkest Age (live from '93): pretty solid album from the old vader.

Novembers Doom - amid its hallowed mirth: new ND album, not as good as their Novella Reservoire but still pretty good

polysics-we ate the machine/kartate house..on vinyl
Verve forth LP box set

On order:
Powerglove-Total Pwnage and Metal Combat for the Mortal Man

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted, but I just wanted to let the world know about my latest album purchase:

METALLICA - DEATH MAGNETIC

It's here and it surprisingly doesn't suck! The only thing it sucks is the money out of my wallet when I buy Metallica tickets tomorrow morning! Oh, and I've bought a LOT of sh*t lately, here's some more:

Mastodon - Blood Mountain Special Ed.
Lordi - Get Heavy
Rammstein - Mutter
Dragonforce - Ultra Beatdown
Slipknot - All Hope Is Lost
Five Finger Death Punch - The Way of the Fist
Airbourne - Runnin Wild
Coal Chamber - Dead Days

And a bunch of others, those are just the recent ones I remember.

Yeah, I've heard the new Metallica is pretty good. All I've heard of it is the little bit they play on wrestling when they are promoting the No Mercy PPV. Hardly anything to give me a good indication of whether it is good or not.

I used to LOVE Metallica back in the day, so I actually want for them to make an album that I can enjoy. It's been a long time since I could rock out to Metallica and still keep my dignity intact. :lol:

Well, the song they were using for No Mercy was "All Nightmare Long", which I think is one of the best songs on the album, but more recently I have staked heavier ground...

Mastodon - Leviathan
Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God (OMFG, Guardians of Asgaard!)
Trivium - Shogun (A fine return to form)

Just bought 'Crack the Skye' by Mastodon and I love, love LOVE it. Seriously. I've been playing it loads at work and at home and I know it's a bit earlier to say this yet, but I think this is going to be album of the year.
Unless Wintersun get their asses into gear and finally release 'Time'. I've been pining for that album for a long time.

In the past few weeks I've purchased a number of the Blind Guardian remasters, Týr's By The Light Of The Northern Star, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow's Children Of The Dark Waters, Amorphis' Skyforger, Fairyland's Score To A New Beginning, Glittertind's Landkjenning, Celesty's Vendetta and, I believe, that's it! :D ... and even better, they're all incredible!