New album title

tI am soooooo fuckin stoked for this you dont even know! I cant wait for some new PANZER!!!!!

We are stoked, also! We are putting a lot of time into getting the studio ready, making sure each riff is kick-ass, and getting all of the song concepts together! We'll keep all of you informed as to how things are going with the recording. We've even talked about video recording the making of the album. You know, behind-the-scenes stuff! I've always liked when bands do that...Like, did you know that John Tetley records all of his bass parts while wearing swim fins and has a strobe light going? Really weirds the rest of us out, but whatever it takes! Anyway, stay in touch, y'all, and let us know how you're doing!

We are stoked, also! We are putting a lot of time into getting the studio ready, making sure each riff is kick-ass, and getting all of the song concepts together! We'll keep all of you informed as to how things are going with the recording. We've even talked about video recording the making of the album. You know, behind-the-scenes stuff! I've always liked when bands do that...Like, did you know that John Tetley records all of his bass parts while wearing swim fins and has a strobe light going? Really weirds the rest of us out, but whatever it takes! Anyway, stay in touch, y'all, and let us know how you're doing!

i'm sure the hard work will get its appreciation :)
looking forward for the new stuff, the "behind the scenes" idea sound great too :p

:headbang: Excellent news! I guess you´ll play some new tunes at Play It Loud or Rock Hard Festival, isn´t it?

Any tentative releasing date or new label?

:headbang: Excellent news! I guess you´ll play some new tunes at Play It Loud or Rock Hard Festival, isn´t it?

Any tentative releasing date or new label?

Hey, Marco...I'm not sure we'll do any new tunes at PIL, but that could change! We haven't signed with a label yet...we're working out all of the details. There is a lot to consider, such as distribution in various countries, will the label be committed to backing us, various download options, etc...But we ARE working on it! As soon as something is set, we'll definitely let all of you know! We really appreciate you guys and your support...you are who we are doing this for! Happy New Year and stay in touch!

Mark,
Thanks for the heads up regarding the record title and I too think it's great! and can't wait to hear what you guys have in store for all of us! :cool:

Happy New Year to you and your family as well as the rest of the band as well:cool:

GO VIKES! :heh:

Chris...TMI regarding John :lol:

Got to admit the title sounds awesome. Seems familiar but i did just get finished playing warcraft so scourge is on the brain. Play Boulder Soon!!

Exactly. What else can we do?

Lately I was listening a lot to The Age of Mastery. Wow, I did not use to like Displacement this much.
Anyway, can't wait.

A people of virtue we're not, cold-blooded metal burns hooooot! :headbang: