New album title

Thanks for your input, guys! I thought you might say that (and I totally agree)! I think having a cd or even vinyl is much better. We never even considered having a "download-only" album...hell, we're already looking at artists and discussing the cover concepts! I was mainly curious how many of you are still buying cds, because almost everyone I know downloads their music and keeps it on their computers and players. Anyway, thanks again for you input and we'll keep you informed as to how everything is going!

CD please, JP is a favorite of mine for CD player in the car. Also can't have mp3 players at work, they'd get broke so easily.

Thanks to all of you for your input/suggestions! We really appreciate it! We're excited about the next album...we're still in the pre-production mode, but I really think it's going to be a kick ass album! Stay tuned-in...We'll let you know how things are going!

Thanks to all of you for your input/suggestions! We really appreciate it! We're excited about the next album...we're still in the pre-production mode, but I really think it's going to be a kick ass album! Stay tuned-in...We'll let you know how things are going!

Chris,

Thanks for the update and YES a CD or Vinyl would be great! :kickass: I'm not up on downloading myself...i'm old school in that regard and I love being able to hold a CD or Vinyl and check it out and have it in my collection:cool:

It's been a while since the last post in this thread.
Like everyone else said, a CD release would be excellent, and maybe with some nice extras for a Limited Edition release maybe? ;)

And any more information on the new album? Maybe a cheeky sample of a song or two? ;D

We're trying to get it done this year, guys! There's so much that goes into it! We want to make sure that the songs are kick-ass and that the production is great. Also, we want to make sure that we find a good label that will back us and promote the album! What do you guys think of the possibility of direct downloads from jagpanzer.com? Would you buy it, or do you prefer a physical cd? Let us know what you think!

Chris (and Mark of course)

You guys need to make sure vinyl is part of any release. Honestly, if it does not come out on vinyl, many fans will be disappointed as collecting Jag Panzer vinyl is an obsession for some of us. Century Media seemed to do a good job with several of your albums so what's going on from them? I wonder if Mike Varney is still doing stuff with the Shrapnel label

I can just about guarantee that if you added a limited release of 500-1000 lps as part of the reelase deal, they would sell out

Traditionally, anything by JP has sold out pretty quickly

The large lp gatefold package is always fun to look at, especially if an oversized poster and maybe a tour date list is included

Hehe yeah, keeps on teasing only they are. They've given us the album title, now an update that they are in the recording-mode of the new album. Hopefully they'll feed us more in the not too distant future. Like samples, songtitles or whatever :)

Thanks for your input, guys! I thought you might say that (and I totally agree)! I think having a cd or even vinyl is much better. We never even considered having a "download-only" album...hell, we're already looking at artists and discussing the cover concepts! I was mainly curious how many of you are still buying cds, because almost everyone I know downloads their music and keeps it on their computers and players. Anyway, thanks again for you input and we'll keep you informed as to how everything is going!

As a young person myself (early 20s), I still like to buy CDs and DVDs. I don't buy them often, but there's a few bands I still keep tabs on (like I just bought the new Armored Saint this week, and I know there's a new Candlemass DVD coming out in a few months I intend to go buy). :headbang:

As it stands, I barely have time to listen to all the music I have bought over the years, so downloading a ton illegaly wouldn't do me any good. I don't know where all of these kids find time to listen to it all. :lol:

Can't wait for this new album!