New album: Work has begun already....!!!!.....

I hope it will be more experimental and has something new as this style of theirs has been around for quite some time. I also hope it will has a brutal endimg just like Blackwater Park.

i seem to remember a time when you weren't such an attention seeking faggot, what happened :(

I decided to follow the rest of the forum. Try to look back on a thread from 2001 and you'll see what I mean.

As for good ol' Steve, i'm not a hater. He's a bit arrogant but right now Opeth just needs someone new and unpredictable. Flemming Rasmussen would be nice:)

I decided to follow the rest of the forum. Try to look back on a thread from 2001 and you'll see what I mean.

As for good ol' Steve, i'm not a hater. He's a bit arrogant but right now Opeth just needs someone new and unpredictable. Flemming Rasmussen would be nice:)

I had to look him up.

"He was the engineer and producer of heavy metal act Metallica's albums Ride The Lightning (1984), Master of Puppets (1986) and ...And Justice for All (1988), sharing the production credits with the band. While he received critical acclaim for the first two of those albums, the sound of ...And Justice for All got more of a mixed reception, and that production turned out to be his last effort with the band.

He also produced the Morbid Angel album Covenant, Blind Guardian's albums Nightfall in Middle-Earth and Imaginations from the Other Side, Artillery's By Inheritance and Ensiferum's Iron, amongst others."

sure, why not?

from now on im calling you armaggedon's child II. that's how pointless your opinion has become.