New Album...

Allfader

Kvelding
Mar 14, 2006
Near Mountains
In vintersorganic there are no news, but Mr V comes sometimes to this forum and write and answer some questions and news.

Mr V: can you tell us something about the advances of the new album? or someone at the forum knows something new?

I can't support any more second awaiting for It...

Mr V already released three albums (Waterclime, Cronian, Borknagar) this year, but as strange as it seems it wasn't enough for me . :erk:

The latest word about the album was that it probably will be released quite early in the next year.

i bought katatonias new album and bought red for fire and black for death as well, so i guess im satisfied for now

Mr V already released three albums (Waterclime, Cronian, Borknagar) this year, but as strange as it seems it wasn't enough for me . :erk:

I feel the same way.

Sometimes I am a little demanding with Mr V, maybe some guys on the forum too.

We must consider his family, his studies and the time that Mr V want to spend having some fun or another things, he can't spend all his time creating and releasing music (but I must accept that would like to me :rofl:DDD)

Well there's still hope that one day one of his bands/projets gets "big" enough that he'll be able to live of it. Unlikely but you'll never know...

Ya lets hope this will be the best Vintersorg album to date, even tho its in swedish and I won't understand a damn word on the album.

learn swedish then!!!!
i think we are all happy to have a new album in swedish, also the non swedish speakers!!!!

Im Indian, living in Australia, dont speak Swedish and I say, bring on the f**king Swedish vocals!

I love hearing Vintersorg in Swedish it sounds bloody fantastic :kickass:

I don't really care either way IMO...tho overall I think I enjoy the english songs more but that changes..I'll of course be pretty happy with the swedish lyrics, the music is the most important part! Can't wait to get my hands on it:/

I think his English lyrics are usually quite clever, but I really like the Swedish lyrics for the sounds of the words themselves... also, because I concentrate less on the meaning, I'm able to focus more on the tone & melody in the vocals. And grim vocals sound GREAT in Swedish!