The new album title

not at all...you know i guess i liked the "scientific" era more because i find it totally original and fresh, i mean i dont know a lot of bands that play that, whereas a few more that exist to my knowledge play viking/folk metal

rammpeth said:
not at all...you know i guess i liked the "scientific" era more because i find it totally original and fresh, i mean i dont know a lot of bands that play that, whereas a few more that exist to my knowledge play viking/folk metal

I like the scientific era better too. But once you write a song like "Dark Matter Mystery", how much further can you take that concept. Lecture at a university? I'd rather Mr. V make more music.

Both ages in Mr. V. music find their way into my mind and heart... The last thing I'd ever do on this Earth would be questioning the man's musicianship and creativity. :worship:

This is a great year for many of the bands I love... Begining with Sepultura's "Dante XXI", the new accoustic album from the omnipotent Borknagar, Solefald, Vintersorg, one or two Black Metal bands from Brazil, and etc...

Whew!!! If Fear Factory releases a new album, I'll die of amusement hehehehe :cry:

you heard b;ach for death???????????????????????????? damn, rammpeth, we always seem to have similar tastes in music, I'm sad that you didn't like Red For Fire, it's one of my favorite albums :(

karpsmom said:
you heard b;ach for death???????????????????????????? damn, rammpeth, we always seem to have similar tastes in music, I'm sad that you didn't like Red For Fire, it's one of my favorite albums :(

yeah i always see your name in the forums i lurk before i register ( i want to register in the arcturus one too lol)
but what i meant is,,that im not looking forward to the release of black is for death, as i didnt like red for fire too much.

I liked "pills...." much much better

lets see,,,green carnation forum, UM, the end, cronian,,yeah im missing the arcturus one/.
i think the move to The End was kind of bad for the bands,,,i mean that forum is dead

Hehehe, I'm a forum wanderer too, but I don't post to often. I was thinking in posting here on UM about the legendary karpsmom, hehehe, but rammpeth was faster than me :lol:

Do not forget abou the man's presence on the Extreme Drumming forum too!!! :headbang:

:lol:

I am hoping for an album of electro-death harp space-folk sonatas. In fact, nothing else will please me.

No, really, I'm looking forward to this album a lot. Not trying to make any predictions or expectations in terms of style. I just have confidence that whatever it is, it will be done well.