New Album?

Oh, you started drinking beer? :devil:

Anyway, to all the waiting folks here, I had the chance to visit the band in their rehearsal room in September, and I can totally agree with everything Oddleif said... The new stuff, at least the songs I heard, sound great. Really heavy, deep, nevertheless progressive and very athmospheric. I know, nearly nobody likes this comparison, but the athmosphere reminded me somehow of the Dreaming Neon Black album by Nevermore... And yes, this is a compliment! ;)

I really can't wait... :Smokin:

Hey Kotzewitsch, it was cool to see you again. Nice to see that the tourists visiting our town wants to check out other things that the beach and local art exhibitons... Btw, my ears are still ringing after your brutal singing atempt on Communication Sublime, hehe...

Hey Kotzewitsch, it was cool to see you again. Nice to see that the tourists visiting our town wants to check out other things that the beach and local art exhibitons... Btw, my ears are still ringing after your brutal singing atempt on Communication Sublime, hehe...

Haha... sorry for being loud! :D But that was your idea! And it was fun! And fitted quit well... We should do this on tour, hehe! And there are certainly more songs that could be a nice death metal version... thinking about My Bleeding Victim :devil: