New Album

Bolle

Count Fischkopp
Mar 18, 2003
North Germany
I heard that the new Hypocrisy-album will sound like ´Abducted´?! Why do they always change their sound if the last one doesn´t sell?! I think it´s very commercial! :puke: PAIN is the one Peter should do his experiments!!!

But don´t get me wrong, I like `Abducted` but this is too much for me!

i dont understand....when cath 22 was out, peter in all interviews said that he is completely satisfied with the album, and they do and play just what they WANT to and what they FELL...
but fans werent happy about cath 22, they wantet another abducted or self-titled...so.....hypocrisy will give us what we want...do they do what THEY want to??????? hardly...

That´s exactly what I meant! It´s okay if bands change their styles to express themselves. But they are going to betray themselves! :yuk: This is not what I expected from a genius.

This is truly "music for them asses"!!!

Hey, I jumped on the bandwagon with catch 22. I just started listening to this band. Now I got ten years of c and c. I gotta say, I like this band. Sorry if all you die hard old school Fans dont like it. I do ,but if it was more traditional and heavy on this next album Id still dig it.

I love Catch 22 just as much as the rest of the albums, but to bash them for trying to give the fans something they enjoy only to be bashed for it is just stupid. They did what they wanted on every album, if they wanna please fans then so be it. At least they listen and respect their fanbase's opinons.

I have an impression for you: "Hypocrisy's new album is too different, they sold out! Hypocrisy's new album is too much like their old stuff, they sold out! We're whiney jackasses who can't shut the fuck up and just enjoy Hypocrisy's music!" That was my impression of you punks who rant about Hypocrisy no matter what they do. Jesus friggin Christ, just shut up.

Reactions: NAD
sXe said:
I have an impression for you: "Hypocrisy's new album is too different, they sold out! Hypocrisy's new album is too much like their old stuff, they sold out! We're whiney jackasses who can't shut the fuck up and just enjoy Hypocrisy's music!" That was my impression of you punks who rant about Hypocrisy no matter what they do. Jesus friggin Christ, just shut up.

If a person who´s a Hypo-fan since the beginning would say that, I would listen! How old are you? Thirteen? I´m happy to hear that Catch 22 laid under your christmas tree last year and you were sooo impressed of this haaaard music! I was searching for some people that were with the band throughout the last twelve years and not for teens with no clue! Go to bed again and let the adults speak!

Bolle said:
If a person who´s a Hypo-fan since the beginning would say that, I would listen! How old are you? Thirteen? I´m happy to hear that Catch 22 laid under your christmas tree last year and you were sooo impressed of this haaaard music! I was searching for some people that were with the band throughout the last twelve years and not for teens with no clue! Go to bed again and let the adults speak!

Bolle, try to think about these i-love-hypocrisy-since-last-month people from different point of view. Metal needs new metalheads, and they have to start somewhere...I think, that cath 22 is NOT bad introduction into the World of Metal...:Spin:

your_fate said:
Bolle, try to think about these i-love-hypocrisy-since-last-month people from different point of view. Metal needs new metalheads, and they have to start somewhere...I think, that cath 22 is NOT bad introduction into the World of Metal...:Spin:

I didn´t want to descriminate those guys, every way has its beginning! But this stupid kid sucks!!! :puke: And by the way, I don´t have such big problems with catch 22, I just think that some people should think before they write a pile of shit!

Catch 22 wasn't my first Hypocrisy, it was Osculum Obscenum for me. Just wanted to clear that up. You can continue to bitch me out now that you have the facts.

Bla bla bla...." i-love-hypocrisy-since-last-month people"...wow. What for a killer-phrase...Impressive.
Catch 22= Sold out (sounds too new - Pain greets)
New album = Sold out (cover?)

Hey, how about we just shut up and wait for the stuff? I mean, we only can say if we like the conception or not, but we haven't THE SOUND!!!
(the most important for me)
I'd say we wait for it and if we don't like it, then we can still rant around.

Hey, how about we just shut up and wait for the stuff? I mean, we only can say if we like the conception or not, but we haven't THE SOUND!!!
(the most important for me)
I'd say we wait for it and if we doesn't like it, then we can still rant around.[/QUOTE]

Na gut, überredet!!! Nur das einzige, was
mir auf den Sack geht, ist dieses dämliche Pissblag, das versucht mir über den Mund zu fahren!!! Naja, ist ja auch egal! Wie ist das Wetter in Thüringen? Hatte mal ne Olle in Merkers. Rock dir einen!

Das Wetter is eigentlich ganz nett, sonnig, immer 20-30 Grad...ganz nett halt:)

Na na, sXe hat sich härter ausgedrückt als dir gefällt. Soll passieren(wehren muss auch sein, hast ja auch gemacht), aber im Endeffekt werden wir uns eh die neue Hypo holen und Schluss is;):) Dann kommt halt so der typische Kreislauf(Musikanalyse - Riff klingt nach <insertsongtitlehere>:) Und als Abschluss ne schöne Bewertung:)).

In dem Sinne rock ich mir jetzt einen;)
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Eisbär said:
Das Wetter is eigentlich ganz nett, sonnig, immer 20-30 Grad...ganz nett halt:)

Na na, sXe hat sich härter ausgedrückt als dir gefällt. Soll passieren(wehren muss auch sein, hast ja auch gemacht), aber im Endeffekt werden wir uns eh die neue Hypo holen und Schluss is;):) Dann kommt halt so der typische Kreislauf(Musikanalyse - Riff klingt nach <insertsongtitlehere>:) Und als Abschluss ne schöne Bewertung:)).

In dem Sinne rock ich mir jetzt einen;)
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hast ja recht! Und das die neue dann nach Abducted klingen soll, kann ja auch nicht schlecht sein!

Ich geh mir jetzt auch einen rocken! :headbang:

Wheater you like it or not, Peter is going to do what he wants to do. He's made it very clear in all of his interveiws as well as in the lyric's to a few of his songs. But rest asure, he'll never cease to cause uproar in the metal community by triyng somthing new. That's what makes Hypocrisy who they are.