An update (hurray)

thewendy

the webmistress
band meeting today, it went well and we have a plan for the next release were going to get together and practise for the recording for the first time in 9 years! starting mid-may, so everybody will start writing new material a.s.a.p. so we will have anything to practise... the new album will go with the abducted sound (production) the music will go in the sign of abducted and the hypocrisy (self-titled album) working title is "the arrival" and i think the little green men are back in my head!!!
Peter T.

Reactions: NAD
This sounds awesome... If Peter is promising Abduction like quality, I think we all have a reason to be damn excited.

I loved Catch 22... But by what Peter is saying it looks like they're going a bit back into the older sound... Can't complain about that.

This is awesome, I love Catch 22 and Into the Abyss, but I'm so glad they will be continuing where the self-titled album left off, I have missed the melodic-thrash and the little green men!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Johanna Häkkinen said:
The Arrival of the little green men. There should be an alien smiley on the smileylist.
spacecraft.gif

Eos said:
This has got to be the best smiley ever. Although earlier today I saw a smiley that took a stick and stabbed the Pilsbury Doughboy to death, that was a good one too. :D