New albums to look forward to?

Life Sucks said:
and most of all Suffocation, though it will not be out until the beginning of next year.

It isn't Suffocation without Chris Richards.

And if we're only talking metal here:

The Crown
Krisiun

Uhhh...That's all I can think of that's coming out this year.I'm sure there is more.

Well, the album that i was most looking forward to was the new Nevermore album, Enemies of Reality. And I can say that it was a huge disappointment. I think the production is bloody terrible, and Warrel Dane just doesn't seem to be singing with the tempo of the music, it just seems as if he's off-key.
Aside from that, I most definitely am looking forward to Iced Earth's new Glorious Burden. It was my most looked-forward to release at the beginning of the year, even over Nevermore, if Barlowe was the vocalist. I am feeling a mixed-bag about Ripper Owens. I personally haven't heard anything by him, but my sources tell me he's quite the wiggar.
The new Judas Priest and Iron Maiden should be great, as both bands are classics and never write bad material. Other than that, I can't say I am looking forward to much else. :hotjump:

if the reunion holds true the next Judas Priest album with Rob Halford...
if your into industrial rock there will be a new KMFDM album soon hopefully it won't suck
than of course the new Dimmu album, the new Zyklon, the new Borknagar, I think Darkthrone will probably release something soon as well

Vintersorg - Focusing Blur
Moonspell - Antidote
Manegarm- Dodsfard
Suidakra - Signs for the fallen
Cryptic Wintermoon - A coming Storm
Falkenbach - ???
Ensiferum - ???
BAL-SAGOTH!!!

And i WAS looking forward to Zyklon Aeon until i heard the new clip :Smug:

Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death (Sept)
Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon (Sept)
Facloner - The Sceptre Of Deception (Oct)
King Diamond - The Puppet Master (Oct)
Stratovarius - Elements Part 2 (Oct)
Force Of Evil - Force Of Evil
Destruction - Metal Discharge
Destruction - (New live album)
Gamma Ray - Skeletons In The Closet (Live album)
Alice Cooper - The Eyes of Alice Cooper
Dream Theater
W.A.S.P.
Judas Priest

The Crown - Possessed (something like that)
Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon (this is my most looked forwardness album)
Dream Theatre
Arch Enemy - Anthems of Rebellion (heard it was bad...but hey..still gotta give it a shot)

i think thats all for right now...whatever gets to me, gets to me

Well, the album that i was most looking forward to was the new Nevermore album, Enemies of Reality. And I can say that it was a huge disappointment. I think the production is bloody terrible

Well that's because the producer was Kelly Gray, known of course for ruining some great bands such as Queensryche and Dokken...however, to me, it was really the only place where the album was at fault...listen to it again, hopefully it'll grow on you.