Most anticipated albums of 2007

Morbid Angel and Nile
I'm anticipating Morbid Angel the most because they may have a great album or may be average, who knows with David Vincent's return but I'm hoping for a breakthrough album.

I was disapointed with the last couple musically and vocally so hopefully dave returning gives the band a different musical direction and it's a new beginning. If the new MA was even like domination that would be cool. Besides being really disapointed with heretic musically and vocally the production was just horrible, the tone of the guitars and drums is horrible. I do think the band should get a second guitarist again.

To me morbid angel is one of the last oldschool death metals act that could possibly release something really good.

I was disapointed with the last couple musically and vocally so hopefully dave returning gives the band a different musical direction and it's a new beginning. If the new MA was even like domination that would be cool. Besides being really disapointed with heretic musically and vocally the production was just horrible, the tone of the guitars and drums is horrible. I do think the band should get a second guitarist again.
Steve Tucker's vocals are good, just not one of my favorites at all, Vincent is my favorite death metal vocalist actually.