Most Anticipated Albums of 2007

Well I'm sure they played the SOTS songs pretty correctly. TJR songs have way more layered guitars all over so obviously can't be played with only two guitarists. But they didn't just warm up these like they were nothing...they pretty much had everything down...some of the most serious musicians I've played with.

Well I'm sure they played the SOTS songs pretty correctly. TJR songs have way more layered guitars all over so obviously can't be played with only two guitarists. But they didn't just warm up these like they were nothing...they pretty much had everything down...some of the most serious musicians I've played with.
Well, then they surely didn't have them 100% down in one lazy afternoon ;)

I meant that I dislike Pantera ;) They were good at their heavy metallish stuff like Hollow, Cemetery Gates and Cowboys. But the aggressive stuff is just shit, mostly because of the chuggy riff style and Anselmo's tough guy going to the gym-antics

They definitely have a unique sound, you recognize them after 3 seconds, totally signature sound.

Great band, but not really my thing. They deserve the credit though.

Totally signature sound ripped off from another band. Panterrible should have stayed glam metal.

Totally signature sound ripped off from another band. Panterrible should have stayed glam metal.
Which band they ripped off?

Damn, what am I doing at 0:45 AM defending bands I'm not even a fan of??! :rolleyes: I'm off to bed!
emot-wave.gif

Never heard of the story of Phil taking Exhorder's demo to Diamond Darrel and showing him how real men play music? Then they dumbed it down for angry teens to grasp onto.

the new haunted cd had one really killer song in the failure. the part where dolvings gets to sing out is so badass that I worship the man even more. best song for me is still My Shadow. I do welcome their change of sound very much though, because just like Dolving said in an interview, "this band can shit out those 210 bpm gothenburg songs". and that's entirely true