Most anticipated albums for 2007

it's really really good

this too
s581890.jpg

Add the forthcoming Alcest album. It is a band that is related to Amesoeurs. Both are fantastic. Has anyone hear heard either of these?

Hell Yeah man! Amesoeurs at least someone mentioning it here... i've posted about them somewhere in the forum but got no replies.. it was on CURRENTLY ADDICTIONS topic .. here it is . I even mailed Jesse to give him that hint .. cuz i found their debut ep simply AWESOME and thought it truly deserved to be on Dark Dose blog.

damn Ruines Humaines gave me a total high spectation on the forthcomming releases.. i'm all the way excited about it.. i've been listening to it a lot since i first got hold of it.. almost instantly I wanted to paint AMESOEURS on a shirt!
i went on trip for Xmaz listening to that ep everyday .... and ALCEST is truly AMAZING as well... really more in the post-rock style i would say.. ... reminds me of some My Bloody Valentine too .. especially the vocals .. great atmosphere...

total fan here !

:worship: :loco:

Hell Yeah man! Amesoeurs at least someone mentioning it here... i've posted about them somewhere in the forum but got no replies.. it was on CURRENTLY ADDICTIONS topic .. here it is . I even mailed Jesse to give him that hint .. cuz i found their debut ep simply AWESOME and thought it truly deserved to be on Dark Dose blog.

damn Ruines Humaines gave me a total high spectation on the forthcomming releases.. i'm all the way excited about it.. i've been listening to it a lot since i first got hold of it.. almost instantly I wanted to paint AMESOEURS on a shirt!
i went on trip for Xmaz listening to that ep everyday .... and ALCEST is truly AMAZING as well... really more in the post-rock style i would say.. ... reminds me of some My Bloody Valentine too .. especially the vocals .. great atmosphere...

total fan here !

:worship: :loco:

Awesome, man. Indeed, they are great!

The Alcest mCD is on the way. I am looking forward to getting that. (I like My Bloody Valentine as well, by the way...so this should be interesting.) The demo will soon be released as a split with another French band called Angmar (also on Northern Silence Productions). That material is a bit different -- much more of a black metal sound. Both bands are quite good.

Oh, and...there is actually an Amesoeurs shirt. I have one myself. :) It is here.

Also, thanks to derbeder for reminding me of DHG. I'm looking forward to that too, as well as the third Paradigma album (to be completed by Thrawn of DHG).

Well, I'm currently looking forward to new cds by Alcest, Anathema, Dimmu Borgir, katatonia (hopefully this year), Marilyn Manson (possibly), Nine Inch Nails, Paradise Lost, Porcupine Tree, Sonata Arctica, and VNV Nation. Hopefully I didn't miss anything, but this is essentially what I'm looking forward to this year.

Personally, I really liked a few of the songs on the last cd (Arena, Colours Of Rain, Endless Skies, and Homeward). There are already some samples from the new album available at vnvnation.com (check the news section for Judgement). So, if you're still interested in giving VNV Nation a shot, check it out.