Most anticipated albums for 2007

New Shadows Fall song debuts Friday. War Within wasn't bad, but wasn't super duper either...this is make or break for them I think.

Besides the horrible lyrics which are hard to get past, I will admit it's a pretty good cd. I like the first track by far the best, "rain." The outro to the cd is also cool and their artwork is always great.

I was looking through some lyrics on the "To Welcome The Fade" album....and this is just too good:

Look at me though jaded eyes
Forever see the mask I wear
Never feel pity for me
It's the way my life lives

lawl!!!!111

Doctor: Well son you are developing cancer...you need to stop smoking.
Guy: I'm sorry doc, that's the way my life lives me.
Doctor: There's no hope for you son.

Reactions: BlueSky
I recently added the new Diluvium album to my list. I have their previous release (Aurora), which is a sort of gothic metal with female vocals. It has some interesting melodies and such. Worth a listen. I have heard that the new one isn't as melancholic, but perhaps it will be surpsiing good anyway. Have any of you heard this band?

Oh man, lately I've really been crapping myself over Porcupine Tree - Fear of A Blank Planet. Aside from seeing the band on the 22nd, April's gonna be a great month because of the album.

Other albums, Manic Street Preachers - Send Away the Tigers (boy, it's gonna be great!!! =D )
65daysofstatic - Forget the title of this :mad:
Radiohead (...*yawn*)

Er...deary me. Not a lot happening this year...Oh well, I'm sure more will come to me.

Dimmu Borgir (cant wait)
The new Code with Simen Vortex on vocals!!!!!
Amorphis (the last one was so great, i cant wait for more)
Radiohead (oh the day will be great when I pick that up)
Katatonia (would be great)
Metallica (interesting to hear what Rick gets out of them)
Opeth (in my dreams most likely)
The side project from Mikael of Opeth
Ensiferum
Finntroll
maybe some new Sigur Ros (that would be nice)