Most anticipated albums of 2007

Décadent;5740240 said:
I'm profoundly amazed to see 1349 and Naglfar on so many lists. Jesus people, if you don't know EXACTLY what to expect from these bands already, I question whether you've even listened to them.

Redundancy kills.
I know exactly what to expect but I still like them.

Defeated Sanity
I thought this already came out. If not, add it to my list.

Cephalotripsy
:kickass: This came out today on Amputated Vein. I can't wait to get a copy.

From their site and other forums.

Today begins the recording of Watain's third fullength Album, and together with Norma Evangelium Diaboli we hereby announce who will handle it's release, scheduled to the early winter/spring of 2007:

EUROPE: Season of Mist
NORTH AMERICA: Ajna Offensive
SOUTH AMERICA: Somber Music
ASIA/AUSTRALIA: Pulverised

The vinyl editions will be handled by Norma Evangelium Diaboli themselves.The release will be followed by a World Tour.
Interested local promotors are invited to get in touch for further information.

The Alcest full-length, something new from Crimson Massacre and, if it ever materializes, the new Lykathea Aflame album.

EDIT: the new Vinterland as well.

Therion
Pain of Salvation
Symphony X
Novembers Doom
Anathema
Maaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeee Iced Earth, we'll see if I can actually stand that one
Hypocrisy?
Opeth?

oh yeah, first full length from Super Fun Happy Slide is going to be released 07. Probably some new Cadaveric Sludge Dispenser Unit as well. I keep remembering more stuff due for 07 release, it's going to an excellent year from my perspective.

Primordial
Drudkh
Immortal?
Emperor?
Godspeed You! Black Emperor? (they said they'd remain inactive in 2006... which if you're an optimist might mean they're reforming this year)

it will be nothing vaguely approaching "I", cos "I" was one of the most amazing works of conceptual art i've ever witnessed, and was by a long long long shot the best thing Meshuggah has ever done and, judging by the last album, will ever do.

sucks. :(

it will be nothing vaguely approaching "I", cos "I" was one of the most amazing works of conceptual art i've ever witnessed, and was by a long long long shot the best thing Meshuggah has ever done and, judging by the last album, will ever do.

sucks. :(

I enjoyed Catch 33 quite a bit though, despite it being inferior to past works.