New Alexi Signature ESP's for '09

Delanoir

May 29, 2008
Alexi is getting four new signature guitars from ESP. Two being ESP, and an LTD version of each. Keeping in mind this is from their USA website.

I would have put this in the Bodom Gear thread, but I doubt Alexi will really be using them all that much. But we'll see what he ends up using this next year.

Anyway, you've probably seen them already, but here you go...

Alexi.jpg

The lower wing is still stupidly long, but FINALLY some cool US models :kickass:
Agreed. But we can thank Jackson for that.

And I think the black one looks really cool, but I'll have to wait and see actual pictures of it before getting excited. The white one is just a USA rehash of his old white one.

I'm glad they're using the pinstripes now, though. I never liked the solid ones.

I meant it was a rehash of his old white one, the first ESP he ever got (not the old USA white one).

But yeah. It's kind of petty. I mean, they copy shapes too. Everyone does.

Whoa that black one looks brutal!
But the LTD one seems much lighter.

stupidly big, and the black one looks like something Slipcock would play. But that's just me.

Why would that be a bad thing? I think both the guitarist there are handling some fine guitars. I got a Ibanez MTM2 myself and it's killer. Also, don't know how you can say that since they are pretty much using ordinary guitars. Telecaster and customized RG.

These sigs are kinda cool! First one's of the LTD i've actually liked. I still think i would rather get Kevin Bond Jackson over those :lol:

Why would that be a bad thing? I think both the guitarist there are handling some fine guitars. I got a Ibanez MTM2 myself and it's killer. Also, don't know how you can say that since they are pretty much using ordinary guitars. Telecaster and customized RG.

These sigs are kinda cool! First one's of the LTD i've actually liked. I still think i would rather get Kevin Bond Jackson over those :lol:

Someone doesn't like the floyd rose me thinks :lol:

Yeah. Well IDK why but it just gave me that slipknot feeling when I saw it. Felt to me like it fit the whole theme, wich I don't really like.

It's like missing that nice playing with the colors, making it awesome to look at. Like Mitch said - it seems rather pointless. But we are allowed to have different tastes :p

Someone doesn't like the floyd rose me thinks :lol:

I'm okay with it if i got multiple guitars but yeah...it does make things a bit more complicated. I like to experiment way too much...

@dunununu-nununun

Yeah. I actually do kinda understand :lol: I do like the blacky still though.