new Alice In Chains out today!

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
The new AIC single is available on iTunes today! :)

I just heard it on the radio this morning, and although I think the song is about 2 minutes too long... Jerry definitely has captured that AIC sound. :D

Im really digging this! dirty sound, absolute stunning mix, and those vocals.. sjees, it's as if Laney never left.

this song is killing it, I agree its about one chorus too many though. I like it much better than Jerrys solo stuff. Im pumped and +1 on the incredible mix.

I thought musically it was kewl. Captured the AIC vibe for sure. I dont hear a big hook though. I listened 3 times and cant tell you the melody or any lyrics. 7 minutes of um. i forget. I love Cantrells work. This could be a good filler tune on the cd but there has to better singles on the cd.

I had no idea about this but after hearing it I'm really psyched! I'll be grabbing a copy of this for sure!

I got to see AIC only once in concert and it was the Clash of the Titans tour back in 1991 (I think). They opened for Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax while touring for Facelift. I was surprised how many people were watching them, at least at the show at Madison Square Garden. I heard at some of the other dates they got booed off the stage!!!

Damn I've really missed these guys. Lane is/was one of my all time favorite vocalists. Too bad he's gone! RIP

Jerry Cantrell is one of the most underrated songwriters of the last 20 years. He completely changed my concept of what 'heavy' is. Degradation Trip changed my life. I honestly would rather have a new Cantrell solo record than AIC without Layne.

Incredible song. Perfect mix. Mastering could have more dynamics (it's a bit squashed/clipped, oh well.) One of the most inspiring things I've heard in years. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

PS - I really hope the album won't be squashed in mastering like this - I can hear distortion in the entire mix, and that's in iTunes with everything flat, on my Fireface 800 with M-Audio BX8A monitors and AKG K702 cans. :ill: