new Alice In Chains out today!

Did Clawfinger tour with AIC at one point? IIRC I saw AIC and Clawfinger, Brixton Academy, London '93?

Yes, we did a European tour with them in '93. It was a overwhelming experience for a band that just released their first album (well 5-6 months earlier). It was ten shows, and I saw AIC ten times. ;) They were really nice to us when it came to PA/Lights and such. Apparently they'd been treated pretty bad when they opened for (can't remember) and didn't want to go the same route.

Layne was in a good shape, even if he had whiskey for breakfast some of the days...

The "last show prank" (you've heard of that tradition, right?) was that Layne was sitting FOH, singing really loud in our monitor system. ;) He didn't know any lyrics, and he tried to sing out of tune as much as possible. I LOL'd so hard, because he was basically as loud as all of us together. :lol:

Sorry for the rant, but I told you it was a nostalgic thing. ;)

Yes, we did a European tour with them in '93. It was a overwhelming experience for a band that just released their first album (well 5-6 months earlier). It was ten shows, and I saw AIC ten times. ;) They were really nice to us when it came to PA/Lights and such. Apparently they'd been treated pretty bad when they opened for (can't remember) and didn't want to go the same route.

Layne was in a good shape, even if he had whiskey for breakfast some of the days...

The "last show prank" (you've heard of that tradition, right?) was that Layne was sitting FOH, singing really loud in our monitor system. ;) He didn't know any lyrics, and he tried to sing out of tune as much as possible. I LOL'd so hard, because he was basically as loud as all of us together. :lol:

Sorry for the rant, but I told you it was a nostalgic thing. ;)

Wow dude.
That's fucking killer.

I'd kill to be on a tour alongside Cantrell, and Layne.:kickass::kickass: