New Alterna-Forum now open!

Lina said:
rahvin is going to be so upset that he was left out of the planning of this. :eek: :p
Yes, Michele, your girlfriend is worried about you. :p

(Because I have no life)

@lina: i was aware of this new community thing being created, don't worry.

@ben: i registered there. awaiting instructions. ;)

@arch: i know, my girlfriend has all the reasons to be worried about me, since apparently i forgot i had one for the past billion years. but thanks for reminding me. :p

Thanatos: No, its a trial gold community, so it has much more creative freedom and no pop-ups, so if it's popular (yet well handled like this forum), Jack and I will consider expanding upon it, provided we can figure out how to afford it. :lol:

Misanthrope: Meaning? :)

It's the Database Error message that we keep getting every time we log onto UM. It's an alternative to the constant downtimes: example - this thread took 3.21 minutes to load.

It looks good, maybe I'll start posting there soon.

...;)

Yeah, let me know when I become incredibly annoying. :p

@rusty: your posts are teh funney, i wish you could go on forever but i bet it's the kind of thing that, when you're out of ideas, you're out of ideas for good. still, great fun while it lasts. :)

It's coming along, just tweaking here and there. Jack is the maestro as far as creation of buttons and things, so wait for his updates. By the way, does anyone have any experience with phpbb?

i'm not gonna join, too much fuss registering and stuff. so is it like everyone will move there and this forum will slowly die or what? ;)

Onyx said:
Register globally or not?
it's just that globally, there's many more chances that your nick (supposing you want to keep "onyx") has already been taken. while if you register for our board alone, well, none of the 15 registered users is an "onyx" yet, i can guarantee you that. ;)