New Amp Day!!! Revision F Mesa Dual Rectifier

Cory, can I ask where you bought the TAD's from? I don't find a lot of retailers carry them in the US.

Thanks.

I bought one of these last year and I wanted to find out a bit more info regarding the year it was made but I can't find the serial number. Any thoughts?

Is the serial number plate missing? It's usually in the back of the amp just above the power cord. Should be in the format of R-XXXXXX.

In one of my earlier posts in this thread I described the revisions, you can usually figure out the amp revision just by looking at it, and that will give you a clue as to when it was made.

Also, my amp has the manufacture date written inside of it (August 1993). If you pull the chassis out and flip it over (careful!) you can probably find a similar date inside.

Is the serial number plate missing? It's usually in the back of the amp just above the power cord. Should be in the format of R-XXXXXX.

In one of my earlier posts in this thread I described the revisions, you can usually figure out the amp revision just by looking at it, and that will give you a clue as to when it was made.

Also, my amp has the manufacture date written inside of it (August 1993). If you pull the chassis out and flip it over (careful!) you can probably find a similar date inside.

I'll get on this, gonna do a valve change as some point in the near future so I'll take a look. Thanks for the info :)