New Angel Dust stinks!

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
Angel Dust is one of my favorite bands... but I was severely disappointed with their latest effort. The magic, melody, emotion and passion from "Enlighten The Darkness" is missing. The songs have taken a simplistic and boring turn. Here's hope for a brilliant comeback in 18-24 months!

are you out of your mind??:( how can you even call yourself a fan when you just turned your back on them...maybe you could give them some pointers on how to write a good song? by the way your review stinks.... of human bondage is a great cd......

Originally posted by necronine
Check your underpants dude they stink!!!!!!!!!!!1

:rolleyes: How do you know?

I'd say it's okay to have different opinions, that's part of why we have boards like this. But I would prefer polite manners. Just my two cents.

Yo, I haven't turned my back on Angel Dust! I LOVE the band! I just don't like the new album at all! "Inhuman" is the only song I like from it! Angel Dust rules!!!!

I wasn't too thrilled when I first heard it but it's really grown on me. Great album!

So people who don't like the new Angel Dust don't have an open mind?? I fail to see your logic. I've listened to the album about 7 times and it gets worse with each listen.

heres an Idea:Smug: ...take it back to where you bought it and exchange it for a back street boys cd:lol: ......I fail to see why you don't like it if you like all their other cds??...its really not that far off style from the other ones!!......but hey we all have our opinions!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I read the comments on this forum all the time. I am an Angel Dust insider and would like to remind everyone that not everyone will immediately like the new CD as a matter of fact many won't like it at all even over time. Bernd is gone and many fans are having a hard time excepting the "new" guitar player that took his place. Remember, Ritchie isn't "taking Bernd's place" he is instead bringing his unique songwriting & guitar playing into AD. He doesn't want to "replace" Bernd. Why copy someone else's style? I strongly urge all AD fans to go see a live performance, you will not be disappointed. Give it time as AD is still in early developement. The best is yet to come. Thanks to all of you that have voiced your opinion about the new CD.

yes, and I am entitled to mine............do we have a double standard here?...... the thing is I don't understand how people who like the other cds don't like this one...it would be like if someone told you they liked"enlighten the darkness" but hated "bleed"would'nt you be baffled by this???? I accept other peoples opinions but understand I will defend mine.....and no I won't go away!!:p ...............Peace