New Anthrax

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
The band posted The Devil You Know video on twitter with the comment "Wait till you hear the new stuff!" I wonder how much they've gotten written and it's exciting to hear it's in the works!

It’s great but anthrax are slow to release each album,can’t really see a new album till
Late next year or early the year after that,part and parcel of being an anthrax fan,kind of glad I ain’t as obsessed with them as I used to be so it doesn’t worry me too much

Reactions: sufferer
It would be really lame if they can't get this out in 2020.

I really hope they can get it out next year but we are at the back end of the year already,the tour offers will keep rolling in and unlikely they will refuse them,they are only in the baby stages of writing the album,can’t see them rushing it

Reactions: redfly
I really hope they can get it out next year but we are at the back end of the year already,the tour offers will keep rolling in and unlikely they will refuse them,they are only in the baby stages of writing the album,can’t see them rushing it
That's what's so frustrating lol. After all this time with telling us how aggressive the new songs will be and other hints and they are only at these stages. Frankie did his thing with Jr and Scott did an album with his other band and Joey is doing his solo tour. I'm hoping things will go more quickly once they get going. At this rate the album after this they'll be pushing 60...or over
I don't need some make a statement designed masterpiece. Just make a thrashy Anthrax album and it will be a masterpiece.

Reactions: sufferer