New Arcturus

i didn't know what to expect but the new Arcturus is exactly what i was expecting :err: :hotjump:
;)

i'd never heard a song so many times... 15th time--->

Originally posted by astarte
i didn't know what to expect but the new Arcturus is exactly what i was expecting :err: :hotjump:
;)
hehe exactly ;)

well i am so super excited,listening to the track for the _th(???) time,constant repeat....
my mind is in a dreamy state,i am sooooooo happy i have this track, i can't really value it objectively right now :D

Originally posted by svenske kocken
News about Arcturus! The new album, The Sham Mirrors, will be released 18/4 in Europe. You can also download the track Star-crossed, and it´s simply amazing. I think The Sham Mirrors will be this years best record. No doubt about it.
Check out this link:
http://www.theendrecords.com/html/arcturus/arcturus.html

Been there, done that! ;)
Amazing song!! Pianos rule!! hehe

During my first listen my intial reaction was "what the heck.. this is crap!" - now playing it the fifth time and starting to like it. It does grow on you. ;)

Am I to understand that Ihsahn is featuring on the new album?

INSANE!!!

ihsahn2.jpg

Hallo!! NYUK NYUK NYUK!!!

To be honest, I didn't find this new song too great. Perhaps it's just me, but compared to many great songs on Aspera Hiems Symfonia or La Masquerade Infernale, this Star-crossed sounds rather mediocre. Nothing bad about it, but based on this my expectations for the new album are not overly high.

-Villain

I just have listeng 2 Arcturus Albums(Aspera... and La masquerade...)and their were great(the keyboards were amazing), then I got a song named 1000 planets, and it sucks, I thought it was their last release.
I didnt get crossed star yet, Is the new album in the old Arcturus style, or they continue with techno or somethinglike that.

Originally posted by Damian
I just have listeng 2 Arcturus Albums(Aspera... and La masquerade...)and their were great(the keyboards were amazing), then I got a song named 1000 planets, and it sucks, I thought it was their last release.
I didnt get crossed star yet, Is the new album in the old Arcturus style, or they continue with techno or somethinglike that.

The new album seem to have a bit the same sound as "La Masquerade..." in my opinion, and by judging from "Crossed Star".

Originally posted by Damian
1000 Planets is from another band called Arcturus and btw, the new track is called Star-crossed not Crossed Star :p

the new album is said to have little or none electronics but we'll just have to wait to know for sure :cry: