New Armored Saint

Looking forward to the new album, but they need to tour. I've never seen them and I can't go the rest of my life like that.:erk:

The closest I've been to seeing AS was when both John and Joey were touring with Anthrax.

Hopefully it will be better than the last one... I'm actually a bit more excited about this than about the new Anthrax :lol:

Didn't Joey just come out and sing Indians on 1 or 2 occasions? I thought that was about it.

When did you see them with John and Joey?

Good thing I keep my ticket stubs...

Anthrax played a club in Chicago called Oasis 160 on Friday, May 28th 2004. The lineup was John Bush, Scott Ian, Charlie Benante, Rob Caggiano, and Joey Vera. This was just after Frankie joined Helmet.

I thought this didn't happen.

ed159624_Anthrax.jpeg

Good thing I keep my ticket stubs...

Anthrax played a club in Chicago called Oasis 160 on Friday, May 28th 2004. The lineup was John Bush, Scott Ian, Charlie Benante, Rob Caggiano, and Joey Vera. This was just after Frankie joined Helmet.

Frankie leaving in 2004 was one of the darkest periods for the band and for me personally. Then he returned shortly afterwards. Still don't know the whole story on that.

I don't think we ever got an explanation as to Frankie's decision to leave. He may have just wanted to try something different for a while.

I heard that he got in a physical fight with Charlie. Guess we will never know just like with the Dan Nelson situation. Rumors and urban legends will always be around. :loco: