New Armored Saint

Frankie leaving in 2004 was one of the darkest periods for the band and for me personally. Then he returned shortly afterwards. Still don't know the whole story on that.

The whole story basically was that Frankie and Charlie got into a serious fist fight in Avatar studios when they were mixing TGOTE. Charlie and Scott then ran to their manager and made him fire Frankie.

Looking forward to the new album, but they need to tour. I've never seen them and I can't go the rest of my life like that.:erk:

The closest I've been to seeing AS was when both John and Joey were touring with Anthrax.
Saw them in 2000 at the Rave in Milawukee. Great show. Maybe only 150+ people. Shook hands with the band post-show, and John passed the mike to a buddy, who sang a few lines of "Aftermath". Good times!

Saw them in 2000 at the Rave in Milawukee. Great show. Maybe only 150+ people. Shook hands with the band post-show, and John passed the mike to a buddy, who sang a few lines of "Aftermath". Good times!

Good times indeed! Sounds like a lot of fun! Plus, I finally made my way up to Milwaukee this year for a show at the Rave. Cool venue!

I saw them around the same time in a club in Colorado when I lived there for a short time. A few hundred people as well, I remember it was so cool when John came out at the start of the show with a black hoodie covering his head, for some reason I thought that was so bad ass lol. Interesting story, a local band opened for them that night and a few years ago I found out that my guitarist in Born From Ashes here in Florida used to be the guitarist in the opening band when he lived in Colorado...yeah small world:yow:

AS were supposed to play in Prague in Akropolis (the best sounding venue in here, btw) on October the 1st 2000 (Revelation tour). The show was cancelled without any explanation. So I never saw them.