NEW ARRIVAL !! IT'S TIME TO RAISE THE FLAG OF HATE !

Gaspard

Aug 1, 2007
Paris, FRANCE
lol sorry for the title but i really like kreator.

Anyway it was my birthday yesterday and I got...

An Orange Tiny Terror !!! And it kicks ass, but i have no cabinet for it.

Since i'm going to America for college is one year i'm not getting a 4X12 or a 2X12 so i am getting a 1X12, probably a marshall.

How are these cabs ?

Ok, something really cool happened, i went out with my dad shopping for a new cabinet, my dad is a rock guitarist/musician and he knows what happens when a guitarist gets a new head: he wants to play it all the time. So he didnt want to get me a 4X12 and the 2X12 seemed kinda big so he wanted to egta 1X12, none of the music shops had ANY 1X12 or 2X12's exept for the orange 1X12 wich was on sale for 360 euros (fuckign crooks), so then there was the used shop and my dad said "We could look here they might have what we want", so as we come in we see NO cabs exept for a 2003 Laney 2X12, it was in good shape exept for some stains on the side but everythign else was perfect, so I try it out, sounded really good, very tight bass, perfect trebls (not the hissy ones), and it really complimented the faact that my orange head has no EQ controls exept for a general tone control. So the guy was asking 220 euros for it (it was like 500 new) so of course we got it. The bad thing is that i wanted some celecstion V304s but what the hell. So I get home and i unscrew the back to see if the guy had a problem with one speaker and changed it with a shit one etc... First of all, the wood is really massive, it's really well built, thick wood etc... And to my delightful surprise, I see a sweet pair of:
CELESTION VINTAGE 30's !!

Anyway, I love the cab i cleaned it up and it looks new, and i discovered that it's the cabs Paul Gilbert used with racer X (he had Two of them).

I'll mic it soon for you guys to hear it !:headbang::headbang::Smokin:

You played a cab with a pair of V30's and thought "shit, I wish this had the V30's!"? ;)

Just playin' with ya. Congrats for the new gear!

Lol, i never herd what V30's sounded like, I just read A LOT of great stuff about them.

Gonna play a show tomorrow night with my new setup.

I'll tell you how many people i can make crap their pants.:oops: