New Arrivals

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I got the Sepultura Live DVD and CD set, I have listened to the cds, I can't get past the other guytaking over Max's rightful role in that band... There's tons of hits and a number of new tracks...
I have yet to bust the dvd open...
I have the Anthrax Alive 2 disc and DVD, I haven't scoped out the DVD yst, the disc sounds very good...
Stryper are back! The new record is Reborn, they have dropped their glammy image for a more contemporary rock meets AOR.... I like what I have heard so far...
I also got the new Annihilator-Schizo Deluxe, I haven't heard a lick off that disc... I'm not holding my breath on this one after the last couple of stinkers... I wish this guy would have made the cut and been asked to join Megadeth back in the day.... He's a great talent, just too big of an ego for his own good...
Also I started a thread a while back about the Roadrunner 25th disc? Member that? It kills buy it! The DVD almost out does the cd!
Also for those that like this kinda stuff I just bought the new Johnny Cash compilation, surely to sell when the Johnny Cash movie comes out...
I will be on my way to catch Exodus on Tuesday PM, can't wait...
Cheers,

The Roadrunner DVD and CD is sick, buy it people , its worth the 15 bucks by a long shot. i heard that Schizo deluxe was back to form thrash, I guess Ill have to check it out, even though i liked Carnival Diablos.

Glad to hear to RR collection is good. I honestly expected it to be really bad. Not sure why, I just had low expectations. Maybe i'll have to check that out.

Evil? said:
Glad to hear to RR collection is good. I honestly expected it to be really bad. Not sure why, I just had low expectations. Maybe i'll have to check that out.

The GleN Benton track kicks ass as well as the King Diamond,Dani Filth, and Howard Jones from Killswitch tracks. The punk song with michale graves from the Misfits rocks too. The whole thing is pretty damn good. Out of 18 tracks there is only one I dont like and thats number 9 Rich Man.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
The GleN Benton track kicks ass as well as the King Diamond,Dani Filth, and Howard Jones from Killswitch tracks. The punk song with michale graves from the Misfits rocks too. The whole thing is pretty damn good. Out of 18 tracks there is only one I dont like and thats number 9 Rich Man.

How about KD on the dvd? He look strange with no beard or mustache?!:tickled:
I know that's how he looked in the early Mercy years, but I have grown so use to seeing him with a patch on his grill...

sixxswine said:
Stryper are back! The new record is Reborn, they have dropped their glammy image for a more contemporary rock meets AOR.... I like what I have heard so far...

I didn't really care for it. I only listened to it a coupla times but it just didn't do it for me. Stryper was a bit of a favorite of mine back in the day. Michael's got one helluva set of pipes.

I'll prolly give it another coupla spins.

Wheezer said:
I didn't really care for it. I only listened to it a coupla times but it just didn't do it for me. Stryper was a bit of a favorite of mine back in the day. Michael's got one helluva set of pipes.

I'll prolly give it another coupla spins.

Man there are a number of tracks on there that kill!
Listen again.
I can't wait for the DVD...