New athmospheric instrumental track (axefx, MF)

The guitars sound a bit thin I think, but the hole thing is pretty cool! What did you use for that 'stotter'-effect at 0:48?

Thanks! Yeah I too think the guitars lack a little something :/ I'm actually trying to get a good tone using Redwirez impulses ^^
I used glitchVST, it's free and pretty easy to use, just google it and you'll find it quickly!

Thanks! Yeah I too think the guitars lack a little something :/ I'm actually trying to get a good tone using Redwirez impulses ^^
I used glitchVST, it's free and pretty easy to use, just google it and you'll find it quickly!

I love glitch!

Ahah yeah me too! But by the way, what do you guys use for Compression and Equalizing? I tend to stick with the same VSTs (GlissEQ and Waves SSLComp), but I'm sure that I could find better ones. What do you think?

Nice glitchy effect =D Thanks for the tip. Trying to find a plugin to do it for quite a while. I find the rhythm guitar kinda soft and thin. Normally I will only stick to amps like FAS Modern or VH4 for djenty stuff. I use 5150 for more metalcore stuff. Btw really fucking noob question here, how do you do that "cymbal swell" thing during the intro 0:22? :lol::lol:

Thanks! I was thinking if it's the same logic as the reverse snare as I haven't got the time to try it out. Any specific plugin to do reversing? I trying out the Glitch VST now. Fucking awesome plugin.

/facepalm. I guess I'm still not familiar with cubase yet. lol! Yeah I checked out some of ur stuff, very cool and productive also. Seems like you're into the Japanese thing?

np dude. I'm also into the Japanese thing. just came back from Tokyo last month. The memories still haunting me everyday lololol!

hhahaha.. Yeah it's freaking awesome and it was like the 1st time I went to Japan this year. I went to Tokyo twice within 2 months. Damn broke to buy any gears now. You can check out some pics if you add me on FB. Search for shinodax koh.

Ok thanks! Accepted. Yeah it's very very expensive. I feel damn poor to be there lol! Everything is like 2 times the expenses. You know japanese?

Well there's nothing too fancy about it ^^ Drum is mostly Metal Foundry with the basic kit I guess, kick is Joey Sturgis's loaded with Kontakt and snare is also Sturgis's, trigged using Drumagog. There's EQ, Compression and Reverb on each track. The kick and snare are quite heavily compressed compared to the rest of the drum, so they tend to stand out quite a lot in the mix :/ I have to fix that.