New Audition MP3 here, tell me what you think!

I think the music and vox are pretty damn cool, you definatly have something going there! But I also do not feel the vox are right for Bloodbath...you have a different style of extreme metal vox then what I feel fits them.

But I do like it, which is a hell of alot better than I can say for anyone elses posts I have seen on here so far for auditions!

If you have more stuff i would like to hear it.

Thomsonrf said:
ah dude, i just checked your band! im very impressed! great fuckin influences. where you guys from? do you have msn messengner at all??

rich

I hope this wasnt too me...but I cant see who else it would be too...hehe.

Subteranean Masquerade is a band I support highly, not my band thoguh :D . I wish I could of been involved with writing/performing on their stuff.

PhlegethonVeins said:
I think the music and vox are pretty damn cool, you definatly have something going there! But I also do not feel the vox are right for Bloodbath...you have a different style of extreme metal vox then what I feel fits them.

But I do like it, which is a hell of alot better than I can say for anyone elses posts I have seen on here so far for auditions!

If you have more stuff i would like to hear it.

Yeah I thought the same thing. Great job but that would not fit Bloodbath. I'm sure you would be prepared to adjust though if Bloodbath did consider you.