New Avenged Sevenfold Video

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com

I know a lot of people here don't like them , they've been kinda riding off the good grace of WTF for me. However I am digging this album so far. M Shadows sill can't sing for shit but he is somehow less jarringly offensive on this record. And Portnoys drums sound amazing , Andy Wallace Mixed this I believe , the low end here sounds so badass !

Here's a better sound quality , watch in HD

What do you guys think of the mix?

Last edited by a moderator:
intro-verse-verse2-chorus is weird?
great chorus, how can you say its not catchy at all? :confused:

excellent video :kickass:

I gotta agree here. Shadows voice on the verses is annoying as he is definitely singing beyond his range , but when he sings the chorus it sounds better because it's lower. He should stop trying to sing so high.But I can't help but think this album would really be amazing for me if they got a new vocalist

Anyone else think that the drums are a bit overpowering in the mix? It also seems portnoys style really does not suit the band at all, its almost as if everyone is slightly behind the beat on it, just odd as the last 2 Ax7 albums seemed so tight, this one just seems real loose .....

I must say the drum sound is great though, love the kicks.

Anyone else think that the drums are a bit overpowering in the mix? It also seems portnoys style really does not suit the band at all, its almost as if everyone is slightly behind the beat on it, just odd as the last 2 Ax7 albums seemed so tight, this one just seems real loose .....

I must say the drum sound is great though, love the kicks.

I dunno man , I'd actually say the opposite , that this album sounds tighter to me. I really hated the sound of the self titled. I will say the vocals are too loud for my taste , but if it was up to me Shadows would be almost inaudible lol