New Band From Brian Hood.

Approximately 0.00000001% hardcore or screamo in this song, it's the typical Legend/Hundredth/MOSH4CHRIST crap but with clean guitars and looking thoughtful in front of some water.

And the music is unoriginal and boring enough that it can be dismissed without even having to bring the image into it (as fun as that is).

P.S If you want to listen to a good Christian, melodic hardcore band then listen to Strongarm - huge influence on Shai Hulud, Misery Signals etc.

xTomx I understand your points but I think you are going a bit to far.

I am totaly on your side when you say bands like Attack Attack and stuff has nothing to do with hardcore, but give this kids a break.

Also I think hundredth is a hardcore band. It doesnt ride on the waves of the carrier, defeater but its still hardcore imho.

I am playing in hardcore bands like 11 years. Some where more metal some where real hardcore.

My newest band is tuned to drop-A and is all about new school breakdowns (like bury your dead and stuff) I would say we are still a hardcore band.

Hardcore is about message and that much about the music. If you listen to the stuff from the early days (bad brains) and compare it to what people thing is old school nowadays it has nothing in commin musicly.

just my 2 cents

It's like Decoder with heavier vocals/A Defeater clean song with heavier vocals, not bad tbh. What amp was used on the guitars? There's no way it was 5150 like in the video, lol.

Also, did Brian Hood just mix this? Did you guys record this yall selves?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOULRlwb9s4&feature=related

Wtf kinda studio is that? A broom closet for a live room. Airplane bathrooms are bigger, haha. Nah but when your cymbals are nearly hitting the wall, flutter echo/direct reflections are gonna be a bitch even with absorbtion, hence the thin phasey sounding overheads. Anyways, I like the whole "post-some generic scene crabcrap that was popular two months ago" type of thing, for reals. Architects posted some "studio clips" of some new stuff recently which nearly made me hard, and this sort of reminds me of it.

hmm...sounds more like an ambient track to my ears if the vocals were pushed further back and washy it kinda would. Great mix though, super clean, just could do with some heavy guitars on those double kick parts, just to strengthen the arrangement. Hate to say it but the whole thing could easily be a Lost Prophets tune (remember them anyone??) with some cleaner vocals!