new banner on kiuas website

great_kthulu

Greater Evil
Apr 27, 2009
http://www.kiuas.net/

looks like a big announcement is coming along with the official announcement of asim as the vocalist. It's time to start speculating! US tour? New album? new EP? What do you think? I'm betting on a new EP with a special edition bonus disk with Ilja's final show on it.

That's an awful big bet! It would be cool though.

I was thinking it would be neat, if Mikko didn't have the time to write some kickass new tracks, that they could re-record some old tracks with Asim on an EP and the tracks could be chosen by the fans (on the forums or facebook or wherever). I would totally vote for Song for the Fells. I love that track, and it has plenty of room for some harsh vocals. But of course, new stuff would be cool, and EP with Asim would be a great thing to get the fans acquainted with him.

I'm sure some sort of DVD will be announced about that final show, as it was recorded.

As a side note, I'm listening to Omnium Gatherum's new disc, and it's phenomenal.

wow, was not expecting such a drastic lineup change! All past members will be missed, but I can't wait to see the new lineup in action!

Honestly, the thing I was most stunned about when reading the news was that Markku was also a Medical Doctor! That seems like a pretty legit reason to leave.