Kiuas

Crazy Booduh

May 19, 2009
Ken,

I just heard of this band called Kiuas on Spinefarm Records and they sound awesome! Hell if I know how to pronounce their name though :loco: They're primarily power metal with some hints of extreme metal.

It doesn't look like their stuff is easy to find. Any chance of stocking ANY of their catalog? It looks like they have a new album called "Lustdriven" coming out on March 31st as well.

http://www.kiuas.net/

I just noticed that they contributed a cover track to a Dimebag Darrell tribute CD alongside several bigger names such as Zakk Wylde and Machine Head, so I guess they must have some recognition but this is the first I've heard of them.

Believe it or not Spinefarm is a bitch to get. They are now part of Universal and have a US office but not all titles get brought in. I am aware of the band and would like to bring in their stuff if I could get it at a reasonable price.

Come on Ken, you bury this CD in the "new releases" but it doesn't make the front page? You're lucky I found it!

This CD is freakin' awesome though. Any chance their new album will be a little easier to get?