New Bike

rabies

Proud IMG Guitarist!
Apr 16, 2001
Maryland USA
Visit site
Just posting to see if anybody checks on here now and again. I do, but have not had much to post.

Also, I just bought a brand new motorcycle. I had one before, but it stopped running on me nearly 6 years ago and I have not ridden since. I got the 2004 Yamaha FZ1 - and I am having a blast out here.:D

rabies said:
Just posting to see if anybody checks on here now and again. I do, but have not had much to post.

Also, I just bought a brand new motorcycle. I had one before, but it stopped running on me nearly 6 years ago and I have not ridden since. I got the 2004 Yamaha FZ1 - and I am having a blast out here.:D
Excellent news on the bike dude! :D :headbang:

I still check on here... Money still waiting to be donated when I get details! :D

rabies said:

sweet!!

Still check in every now and then. School's taking most of my time, though....

Congrats on the bike dude!

My brother is looking for a bike too and wants my name in the bank loan papers... He's thinking of getting the thing this winter. I'm probably going to get myself a license next summer to ride the thing too. :cool: