What do you miss the most about being a kid?

tara

S.M.F.
Nov 29, 2002
Oklahoma
Snow days!
Saturday morning cartoons. Today's cartoons just suck in comparison to the shows I watched as a kid.
Being sick and having someone take care of you
Riding around on the back of my dad's motorcycle. We only rode around the front yard but it was still fun. I even had my own little kid bike helmet too!

Not having to worry about paying bills. Not having to deal with work. Not having to have serious thoughts or concerns for weeks on end.

I miss hanging out with friends for days on end... Having slumber parties at my house (usually more girls than guys! :yow: ) and being "invincible".

No worries about money, school, work, sex (well, the lack of it anyway :D ), or all the other petty and futile stuff you have to deal with when you grow up. Like deciding what to cook for dinner. And the fact that every movie, videogame and book was so much more real and more "magical".

When we got alot of snow during the christmas weekend I remembered how much I miss beeing able to go out and play in the snow...

when i was a child my parents were still together. mainly that.

but for sure i had less power and capabilities, so i didn't have the possibility to create something to be proud of. i didn't have real plans for the future, i was somehow in the hands of fate; and fate had my parents' name.

My parents being together, no worries, comic books(wait, I still induldge in them), Toys(well I just have different toys, like this computer thingy), not having to work.

Originally posted by xenophobe
Not having to worry about paying bills. Not having to deal with work. Not having to have serious thoughts or concerns for weeks on end.

I miss hanging out with friends for days on end... Having slumber parties at my house (usually more girls than guys! :yow: ) and being "invincible".
Yes! :)

:( *sigh*