What do you miss the most about being a kid?

Many things. But most of all I miss the ability to have fun. I mean, people can have fun when they grow up but it's different. It doesn't have the same kind of joy in it.

Originally posted by Eddy
Many things. But most of all I miss the ability to have fun. I mean, people can have fun when they grow up but it's different. It doesn't have the same kind of joy in it.
I think you're right! I also miss a lot of the stuff other people here miss. I saw on MTV that they asked some musician whether he would dedicate his album to the kids or the young people or whether he liked being a kid or a youngster best and he said the kids, as you start to think about your style when you get older! I couldn't really have said it better myself! It's always "he's a geek because he wears such and such clothes and listens to such and such music". When you were a kid you would play with anyone, no matter who they were. Nowadays a lot of people aren't considered cool enough for you if they're different than yourself. I miss not having to worry about this and I miss not having to think about what other people think of you. I can of course see the point in saying that you can't really care what others think of you. I also don't care if Peter in the other end of the country thinks I'm a geek, but it's tough if people you consider your friends or aquientents (or however you spell that) think you're a moron. If they think so it's also expressed when you talk to them.
I also miss not having to worry about getting old (although I'm only 21), as I feel that I'm getting old. I also miss not having to worry about wasting my time (as I'm actually doing right now, writing this). As others do, I also miss not having any responsibilities.